PRAYER JOURNAL - INTENSE PRESSURE IS BEGINNING AS WE PUSH THIS BABY NATION OUT OF THE BIRTH CANAL!

3:00 am 11/9/25


I am seeing red siren lights. 


What are you showing me Lord?


You shall hear the sound of sirens throughout your land America from coast to coast as this will be the appointed day for many of My children to come home. I am referring to THAT DAY where it says repeatedly in My word .. ON THAT DAY. It will be a day like no other day of weeping and mourning, but joy shall come in the morning. Fear not what you see ON THAT DAY as it has ALL been planned by Me. New wine that I am pouring out cannot be poured into old wineskins. My children who are coming home ON THAT DAY will be CELEBRATING their homecoming so do not fret or be sad for them. It was their APPOINTED time. THAT DAY is coming soon. It must be. Stay close to Me. THAT DAY also signals your victory over the pharaohs of your day is nearly complete. A little longer and they will no longer be seen. The earth has never experienced such a transition .. it is a BIRTH. You are almost to the point of PUSHING the baby the rest of the way out of the birth canal. The pressure becomes EXTREMELY INTENSE just before DELIVERY. Then JOY!!! UNSPEAKABLE, UNPARALLELED, UNMATCHED JOY just after birth as you behold your baby. I will see you through the ENTIRE PROCESS to DELIVERY and POST-PARTUM care. I will NUTURE this baby America and she will grow up to be all she was destined to be. Shalom. 




MESSAGE STARTED AT 3:00 👉🏻 MALACHI 3:2-6, 16-18 But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like launderer’s soap [which removes impurities and uncleanness]. 

He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi [the priests], and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord [grain] offerings in righteousness. 

Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in ancient years. 

“Then I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against sorcerers, against adulterers, against perjurers, and against those who oppress the laborer in his wages and widows and the fatherless, and against those who turn away the alien [from his right], and those who do not fear Me [with awe-filled reverence],” says the Lord of hosts. 

“For I am the Lord, I do not change [but remain faithful to My covenant with you]; that is why you, O sons of Jacob, have not come to an end.”

Then those who feared the Lord [with awe-filled reverence] spoke to one another; and the Lord paid attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who fear the Lord [with an attitude of reverence and respect] and who esteem His name. 

“They will be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts, “on that day when I publicly recognize them and openly declare them to be My own possession [that is, My very special treasure].

And I will have compassion on them and spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.” Then you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does not serve Him.


MESSAGE ENDED AT 3:14 👉🏻 2 PETER 3:14 So, beloved, since you are looking forward to these things, be diligent and make every effort to be found by Him [at His return] spotless and blameless, in peace [that is, inwardly calm with a sense of spiritual well-being and confidence, having lived a life of obedience to Him].


JOB 14:5 👉🏻 Our time on earth is brief; the number of our days is already decided by you.


ISAIAH 61 👉🏻 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,

To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, 

To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion–to give them an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit–that they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. 

And they shall rebuild the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former desolations and renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations. 

Aliens shall stand [ready] and feed your flocks, and foreigners shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. 

But you shall be called the priests of the Lord; people will speak of you as the ministers of our God. You shall eat the wealth of the nations, and the glory [once that of your captors] shall be yours.

Instead of your [former] shame you shall have a twofold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach [your people] shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double [what they had forfeited]; everlasting joy shall be theirs. 

For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong with violence or a burnt offering. And I will faithfully give them their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant or league with them. 

And their offspring shall be known among the nations and their descendants among the peoples. All who see them [in their prosperity] will recognize and acknowledge that they are the people whom the Lord has blessed. 

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 

For as [surely as] the earth brings forth its shoots, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring forth, so [surely] the Lord God will cause rightness and justice and praise to spring forth before all the nations [through the self-fulfilling power of His word].


TIMESTAMP 3:50  WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE ON X 👉🏻 PSALM 35 ON 11/9 (TRANSITION, JUDGMENT OR FRUIT BEARING).  CONTEND, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me! 

Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help! 

Draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. Say to me, I am your deliverance! 

Let them be put to shame and dishonor who seek and require my life; let them be turned back and confounded who plan my hurt! 

Let them be as chaff before the wind, with the Angel of the Lord driving them on! 

Let their way be through dark and slippery places, with the Angel of the Lord pursuing and afflicting them. 

For without cause they hid for me their net; a pit of destruction without cause they dug for my life. 

Let destruction befall [my foe] unawares; let the net he hid for me catch him; let him fall into that very destruction. 

Then I shall be joyful in the Lord; I shall rejoice in His deliverance. 

All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like You, You Who deliver the poor and the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, yes, the poor and the needy from him who snatches away his goods? 

Malicious and unrighteous witnesses rise up; they ask me of things that I know not. 

They reward me evil for good to my personal bereavement. 

But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth; I afflicted myself with fasting, and I prayed with head bowed on my breast. 

I behaved as if grieving for my friend or my brother; I bowed down in sorrow, as one who bewails his mother. 

But in my stumbling and limping they rejoiced and gathered together [against me]; the smiters (slanderers and revilers) gathered against me, and I knew them not; they ceased not to slander and revile me. 

Like profane mockers at feasts [making sport for the price of a cake] they gnashed at me with their teeth. 

Lord, how long will You look on [without action]? Rescue my life from their destructions, my dear and only life from the lions! 

I will give You thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among a mighty throng. 

Let not those who are wrongfully my foes rejoice over me; neither let them wink with the eye who hate me without cause. 

For they do not speak peace, but they devise deceitful matters against those who are quiet in the land. 

Yes, they open their mouths wide against me; they say, Aha! Aha! Our eyes have seen it! 

You have seen this, O Lord; keep not silence! O Lord, be not far from me! 

Arouse Yourself, awake to the justice due me, even to my cause, my God and my Lord! 

Judge and vindicate me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness (Your rightness and justice); and let [my foes] not rejoice over me! 

Let them not say in their hearts, Aha, that is what we wanted! Let them not say, We have swallowed him up and utterly destroyed him. 

Let them be put to shame and confusion together who rejoice at my calamity! Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor who magnify and exalt themselves over me! 

Let those who favor my righteous cause and have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad and say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. 

And my tongue shall talk of Your righteousness, rightness, and justice, and of [my reasons for] Your praise all the day long.



CONFIRMATION FROM MY PROPHETIC FRIEND DEBRA ON X BASED ON THE TIMESTAMPS OF THIS POST.





ROBIN D BULLOCK SINGING PROPHETICALLY TODAY .. “THE TIME OF THE WARRIOR IS UPON YOU NOW .. SAY I AM A WARRIOR.”  SOUNDS LIKE THE “INTENSE PRESSURE” JUST BEFORE BIRTH THE LORD SPOKE TO ME EARLY THIS MORNING AT 3:00. 

https://www.youtube.com/live/aTO531qBnsU?si=7_7svGYbRP6cNCPi




AAAAAANNNND THEY DID A “BABY DEDICATION” TODAY 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 1:39 .. AND OH MY GOSH ISAIAH 13:9 REFERS TO THAT DAY 👀👀👀👀👀👀

"Behold, the day of the Lord is coming! - fierce, with wrath and raging anger - to make the land and the [whole] earth a desolation and to destroy out of it its sinners." 

Isaiah 13:9 AMPC


 

WHOAAAAAA ❗❗❗


"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”

Romans 10:9-11


RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."




Comments

Popular Posts