PRAYER JOURNAL - ENCOUNTER WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS

12:50 am 11/4/25


I PUT ON SOAKING MUSIC AND JUST RELAXED AND CAST MY CARES TO JESUS AND RECEIVED HIS PEACE .. EXHALING ALL CONCERNS AND INHALING THE REFRESHING BREATH OF HOLY SPIRIT. AS I BECAME MORE AND MORE RELAXED I SAW THE FACE OF JESUS AND HIS HAND BECKONING ME. AS I WENT AWAY WITH HIM, HE BEGAN TWIRLING ME AROUND AS WE DANCED. AND HE TWIRLED AND TWIRLED AND TWIRLED ME UNTIL WE WERE IN A FIELD OF GREEN GRASS AND WHITE DAISIES. HE ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO SEE AND I SAID I WOULD GO WHEREVER HE WANTED TO TAKE ME. HE SAID HE KNEW I LIKED THE CRYSTAL SEA SO NEXT THING WE WERE IN THE CRYSTAL SEA SWIMMING UNDER WATER NEXT TO EACH OTHER. I WAS LOOKING DOWN AT US AND WATCHED US PROPEL THROUGH THE WATER. THEN WE ROSE TO THE TOP AND I WATCHED MYSELF AS MY HEAD CAME UP OUT OF THE WATER, BEADS OF WATER DRIPPING FROM MY FACE AND HAIR AND I SAW THAT I WAS PROBABLY ABOUT 6 YEARS OLD AND WAS MISSING MY FRONT TOOTH AND I HAD A LOOK OF PURE JOY ON MY FACE .. THE LOOK OF PURE INNOCENCE. I BEGAN TO CRY .. AT THE PURITY OF IT AND FELT THE LOSS OF INNOCENCE I EXPERIENCED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER BECAUSE OF ABUSE I SUFFERED (MENTAL AND PHYSICAL - NOT SEXUAL ABUSE) AT THE HAND OF MY STEP FATHER WHO WAS A MILITARY VETERAN WITH A BRAIN INJURY AND LATER MY MOTHER’S DEATH AT THE HANDS OF THIS MAN. (I HAVE FORGIVEN HIM). I WAS SURPRISED AND COMPLETELY UNDONE 😭😭😭 TO SEE MYSELF AT THAT AGE AGAIN .. INNOCENCE AND JOY IN ITS FULLNESS AND RESTORED. THE LORD SAID HE WAS RECREATING THAT MOMENT FOR ME AND THAT I COULD EXPERIENCE THAT INNOCENCE WITH HIM ANY TIME I WANTED TO COME BACK AND VISIT. HE ENCOURAGED ME TO FEEL THE EMOTIONS AND GIVE THEM TO HIM AND RECEIVE RESTORATION AND PEACE. AS TEARS STREAMED DOWN MY CHEEKS WITH MY EYES CLOSED .. THE LIGHT FROM MY COMPUTER SCREEN IN FRONT OF ME (I WAS SITTING IN MY OFFICE CHAIR) STARTLED ME OUT OF THE ENCOUNTER. MY COMPUTER CAME OUT OF DEEP SLEEP MODE RIGHT AT 1:00 (1 is God 😭😭😭) AND IT SHOWED 60 DEGREES (so that’s 1:00 and 60 — which is 16 .. 16 is God’s love ♥️) THIS WAS TO CONFIRM TO ME THAT THE ENCOUNTER I WAS HAVING WAS REAL 😭😭😭


I BELIEVE 60 IS ALSO ISAIAH 60.


“Rise up in splendor and be radiant, for your light has dawned, and Yahweh’s glory now streams from you!

Look carefully! Darkness blankets the earth, and thick clouds covers the nations, but Yahweh arises upon you and the brightness of his glory appears over you!

Nations will be attracted to your radiant light and kings to the sunrise-glory of your new day. Lift up your eyes higher!

Look all around you and believe, for your sons are returning from far away and your daughters are being tenderly carried home. Watch as they all gather together, eager to come back to you!

Then you will see with understanding and be radiant. Your heart will be thrilled and swell with joy.

The fullness of the sea will flow to you and the wealth of the nations will be transferred to you!

Caravans of camels will cover your land, young camels loaded with goods from Midian and Ephah. All the wealthy merchants from Sheba will come, bearing gold and frankincense and singing the praises of Yahweh! All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered to you, and the rams of Nebaioth will be yours as acceptable sacrifices on my altar, and I will adorn with more glory my glorious temple.

Who are these who soar like clouds, flying like doves into their portals? Indeed, the distant islands eagerly look for me, with their large ships leading the way. They are bringing Zion’s children from afar. They come with offerings of silver and gold to honor the name of Yahweh, your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has glorified you!

Foreigners will rebuild your walls and their kings will serve you. Even though I punished you in my anger, I will restore you in my gracious favor and show you my tender compassion.”

Isaiah 60:1-10 TPT


AFTER TAKING A SCREENSHOT OF THE TIMESTAMP ON MY COMPUTER .. I WENT BACK INTO THE ENCOUNTER BUT ALL I COULD DO WAS CRY AS I LISTENED TO JESUS COMFORTING ME 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 UGLY CRY. IT WAS A RELEASE AND A HEALING ❤️‍🩹 THEN JESUS SAID, “NOW GO AND WRITE WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED.” SO I OPENED MY EYES AND THE TIME WAS 1:06 (16 AGAIN — God’s love ♥️) .. MORE TEARS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 HE TOLD ME TO SHARE THIS, SO HERE IT IS.


SIDE NOTE: I FINISHED TYPING THE MESSAGE AT 1:30 (13 is Christ ♥️).


THANK YOU JESUS. YOU ARE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL.




RECEIPTS 💖





WHEN I SAVED THE ABOVE IMAGE TO MY COMPUTER FOR THIS BLOG POST IT WAS IMAGE NUMBER 160 (there's 16 again .. the love of God ♥️)






BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 2:56 .. PSALM 25:6.

"Remember, O LORD, your kindness and constant love which You have shown from long ago."
Psalm 25:6 GNT




"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.” Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."




Comments

Popular Posts