OKAY. WOW. FIRST OF ALL .. I HAVE BEEN READING ONE CHAPTER PER NIGHT IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW. TONIGHT I AM ON CHAPTER 20 WHERE IT SPEAKS OF THE 11th HOUR AND IT IS 11/11 AAAAAAANNND I JUST LISTENED TO YVON ATTIA TEACHING ABOUT THE MEANING OF 11:11 THAT I (and many!!!) HAVE BEEN SEEING FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS (interesting that it has been 5 years because the 11th hour is 5:00 🕔 in Matthew 20 👀👀👀).
THE BEST PART OF THIS STORY IS THAT I WAS READING THAT SECTION ABOUT THE 11th HOUR RIGHT AT 12:36 AND TOOK A PICTURE OF THE SCRIPTURE ABOUT THE 11th HOUR AT 12:37 👉🏻 EXODUS 12:36-37 THE ISRAELITES ARE LEAVING EGYPT WITH THEIR WEALTH!!!
“The Lord caused the Egyptians to look favorably on the Israelites, and they gave the Israelites whatever they asked for. So they stripped the Egyptians of their wealth!
That night the people of Israel left Rameses and started for Succoth. There were about 600,000 men, plus all the women and children.”
Exodus 12:36-37 NLT
MY HEART ♥️ IS THUMP THUMP THUMPIN’ RIGHT NOW!!! AND I FEEL THE LORD!!! ✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️💫✨⚡️⚡️✨⚡️⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️💫💫⚡️✨✨✨⚡️⚡️⚡️⭐️⚡️⚡️✨⚡️
YVON ATTIA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBKI2TKI_vE
AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BUT ..
I HAVE ALSO BEEN READING ONE CHAPTER EACH NIGHT IN JOHNNY ENLOW’S ENOCH BOOK. I HAPPEN TO BE ON CHAPTER 16 TONIGHT WHERE ENOCH IS PROPHESYING THE GREAT JUDGMENT & REMOVAL OF THE FALLEN WATCHERS AND NEPHILIM .. AND THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARISE AND SHINE ✨
AAAAAAANNNND I TOOK A SCREENSHOT OF IT AND AS I DID, I NOTICED THE TIME WAS 1:10 (11 👀👀) ON 11/11.
HOLY SMOKES‼️
ADDENDUM: I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS RELATED, BUT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP CALLED TODAY "VICTORY DAY!" 👀👀👀
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 5:08 .. WHICH LED ME TO ..
MATTHEW 5:8 👉 "God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God."
GALATIANS 5:7-8 👉 "You were running the race well. Who has held you back from following the truth? It certainly isn't God, for He is the One who called you to freedom."
EPHESIANS 5:8 👉 "For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light!"
JAMES 5:8 👉 "You, too, must be patient. Take courage, for the coming of the Lord is near."
REVELATIONS 5:8-10 👉 "And when He took the scroll, the four living beings and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp, and they held gold bowls filled with incense, which are the prayers of God's people. And they sang a new song with these words: "You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals and open it. For you were slaughtered, and your blood has ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. And you have caused them to become a Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth.""
ISAIAH 5:8 👉 "What sorrow for you who buy up house after house and field after field, until everyone is evicted and you live alone in the land."
EXODUS 5:6-9 👉 "That same day Pharaoh sent this order to the Egyptian slave drivers and the Israelite foremen: "Do not supply any more straw for making bricks. Make the people get it themselves! But still require them to make the same number of bricks as before. Don't reduce the quota. They are lazy. That's why they are crying out, 'Let us go and offer sacrifices to our God.' Load them down with more work. Make them sweat! That will teach them to listen to lies!"" THIS REMINDS OF THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN THAT WE IN NOW 👀👀
1 PETER 5:8 👉 "Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour."
"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11
RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."
Comments