HEBREWS 10:37 - KEEP FIGHTING! GOD IS COMING!
PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT & FOLLOWING THE UNCTION OF HOLY SPIRIT, I PRAYED FOR A FAMILY MEMBER THIS MORNING .. AND FEELING FIRE 🔥🔥🔥 AND THE STRONG PRESENCE OF HOLY SPIRIT ✨✨⚡️⚡️💫💫⚡️✨✨✨✨⚡️⚡️💫💫⚡️✨✨⚡️⚡️✨ I CAST DOWN satan, ALL his WORKS AND PROCLAIMED LIFE, LIFE MORE ABUNDANT & DESTINY OVER THIS PERSON. WHEN I FINISHED THE TIME WAS 10:37 AND I HAD AN UNCTION TO LOOK IT UP IN SCRIPTURE. IT IS A MESSAGE OF HOPE FOR ME, FOR MY FAMILY MEMBER & FOR ALL OF US .. THAT THE LORD IS COMING & TO KEEP FIGHTING BACK AGAINST THE enemy WITH THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE (PRAISE, WORSHIP & THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT).
IT IS A MESSAGE TO NEVER GIVE UP OR CONCEDE TO THE devil. IF YOU FOLLOW JESUS, satan HAS PLACED A TARGET 🎯 ON YOUR BACK. BUT DON’T FORGET WHO YOU ARE .. YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD & HE HAS ALREADY GIVEN YOU THE VICTORY. SO RUN YOUR RACE TO THE FINISH LINE. ENFORCE THE VICTORY!!!!! THE EXPLOSIVE DUNAMIS ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT LIVES INSIDE OF YOU AND IS MORE POWERFUL THAN the fallen loser WHO IS IN THE WORLD.
YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER satan AND his cohorts .. SO STOMP 🥾 STOMP 🥾 STOMP 🥾 ON their heads IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!
💥🐍💥🐍💥🐍💥🐍
AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PROMISES OF GOD THAT LAY JUST AHEAD 🕊️💦💦💦.
“For still a little while (a very little while), and the Coming One will come and He will not delay.”
Hebrews 10:37 AMPC
“Remember those early days after you first saw the light? Those were the hard times! Kicked around in public, targets of every kind of abuse—some days it was you, other days your friends. If some friends went to prison, you stuck by them. If some enemies broke in and seized your goods, you let them go with a smile, knowing they couldn’t touch your real treasure. Nothing they did bothered you, nothing set you back. So don’t throw it all away now. You were sure of yourselves then. It’s still a sure thing! But you need to stick it out, staying with God’s plan so you’ll be there for the promised completion. It won’t be long now, He’s on the way; He’ll show up most any minute. But anyone who is right with Me thrives on loyal trust; if he cuts and runs, I won’t be very happy. But we’re not quitters who lose out. Oh, no! We’ll stay with it and survive, trusting all the way.”
Hebrews 10:32-39 MSG
“We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.”
2 Corinthians 4:8 NLT
“The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again. But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked.”
Proverbs 24:16 NLT
“So we’re not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There’s far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can’t see now will last forever.”
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 MSG
TIMESTAMP ON X WAS 12:05 .. THAT IS PSALM 12:5, ISAIAH 12:5 AND EXODUS 12:5 (including additional verses for context) ON 11/6 (11 is JUDGMENT, TRANSITION and 6 is MAN).
“But the Lord says, “Now I will arise! I will defend the poor, those who were plundered, the oppressed, and the needy who groan for help. I will spring into action to rescue and protect them!””
Psalms 12:5 TPT
“Sing praises to the Lord, for He has done excellent things [gloriously]; let this be made known to all the earth.”
Isaiah 12:5 AMPC
“Your lamb or kid shall be without blemish, a male of the first year; you shall take it from the sheep or the goats. And you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month; and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall [each] kill [his] lamb in the evening. They shall take of the blood and put it on the two side posts and on the lintel [above the door space] of the houses in which they shall eat [the Passover lamb].
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment [proving their helplessness]. I am the Lord. The blood shall be for a token or sign to you upon [the doorposts of] the houses where you are, [that] when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague shall be upon you to destroy you when I smite the land of Egypt.”
Exodus 12:5-7, 12-13 AMPC
LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!
THIS IS THE 6th TIME I HAVE BEEN LED TO THIS SCRIPTURE IN EXODUS AND I WAS SHOWN THE DEATH ANGEL YESTERDAY 👀👀
RECEIPT 🤍
ANOTHER TIMESTAMP ON X WHEN I POSTED THE RECEIPT ABOVE OF 12:23 .. THAT IS EXODUS 12:23 .. CONFIRMATION OF DEATH ANGEL 💀🤯
“For the Lord will pass through to slay the Egyptians; and when He sees the blood upon the lintel and the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to come into your houses to slay you.”
Exodus 12:23 AMPC
B🔥🔥M SHAKALAKA‼️
AS I CONTINUED MY PRAYERS TODAY, I ENDED RIGHT AT 1:00 (1 is God Almighty) WITH APPLYING THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER THE LINTEL AND DOORPOSTS TO MY FAMILY MEMBER’S HOMES. ANOTHER CONFIRMATION OF THE DEATH ANGEL 💀
AND JUST WOWWWW 🤯 .. THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND MICHAEL ON X FOR POINTING OUT THIS ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION TIMESTAMP OF 1:05 WHEN I POSTED THE CONFIRMATION ABOVE .. THAT IS EXODUS 15. HORSE & RIDER THROWN INTO THE SEA 🌊💥 BY GOD ALMIGHTY 😁 AND HE POSTED HIS REPLY TO ME 1:07 (17 is OVERCOMING VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!) TODAY IS THE 6th .. SO HERE ARE THE FIRST 6 VERSES OF EXODUS 15 👇🏻
“THEN MOSES and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord, saying, I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider or its chariot has He thrown into the sea.
The Lord is my Strength and my Song, and He has become my Salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him.
The Lord is a Man of War; the Lord is His name.
Pharaoh's chariots and his host has He cast into the sea; his chosen captains also are sunk in the Red Sea.
The floods cover them; they sank in the depths [clad in mail] like a stone.
Your right hand, O Lord, is glorious in power; Your right hand, O Lord, shatters the enemy.”
Exodus 15:1-6 AMPC
B🔥🔥M ‼️
B🔥🔥M ‼️
B🔥🔥M ‼️


Comments