EXODUS 14 - THE PHARAOHS WALKED INTO GOD'S TRAP!

AS I PRAYED AND THANKED THE LORD THAT WE ARE IN THE TIME WHERE HE HARDENED THE HEART OF PHARAOH .. AND IN HIS ARROGANCE AND PRIDE HE THOUGHT HE’D GAINED VICTORY OVER GOD’S PEOPLE BUT INSTEAD WALKED DIRECTLY INTO GOD’S TRAP .. THEN 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 PHARAOH AND ALL HIS CHARIOTS AND ALL HIS MEN WERE TAKEN OUT BY THE HAND OF GOD AND NEVER SEEN AGAIN. AND GOD’S PEOPLE MARCHED ON TO THE PROMISED LAND. I HAD AN UNCTION TO GO TO EXODUS TO PROCLAIM GOD’S EXACT WORDS FROM EXODUS FOR THIS TIME OF EXODUS 2.0 WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF RIGHT NOW. AND AS I DID, I HAD AN UNCTION TO SHARE IT HERE AND THE LORD CONFIRMED IT 5 DIFFERENT WAYS!!! (5 IS GRACE).


🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊


“The Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, so that he pursued the Israelites, who were marching out boldly. The Egyptians—all Pharaoh’s horses and chariots, horsemen and troops—pursued the Israelites and overtook them as they camped by the sea near Pi Hahiroth, opposite Baal Zephon. 

As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the Lord. They said to Moses, “Was it because there were no graves in Egypt that you brought us to the desert to die? What have you done to us by bringing us out of Egypt? Didn’t we say to you in Egypt, ‘Leave us alone; let us serve the Egyptians’? It would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the desert!” 

Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.”

Exodus 14:8-13 NIV




TIMESTAMP 10:20 IS EXODUS 10:20 👀👀🤯


“But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let the Israelites go.”

Exodus 10:20 NIV


ALSO 10:20 (12) IS GOVERNMENT OF GOD ON 11/5 (11) JUDGMENT, TRANSITION & (5) GRACE. 


WE ARE IN THE TIME OF “LET MY PEOPLE GO!” DON’T SUCCUMB TO FEAR. DON’T REPEAT THE ENEMY’S BAD NEWS .. TRUST IN THE LORD. SPEAK GOD’S WORD WHICH IS LIGHT, LIFE, TRUTH, POWER & VICTORY.




TIMESTAMP 10:29 .. EXODUS 10:29 (I am including verses 27-29). 


“But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he was not willing to let them go. Pharaoh said to Moses, “Get out of my sight! Make sure you do not appear before me again! The day you see my face you will die.” 

“Just as you say,” Moses replied. “I will never appear before you again.””

Exodus 10:27-29 NIV


💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀




THE LORD CONFIRMED THIS MESSAGE THROUGH JULIE GREEN .. I AM LISTENING TO HER THIS AFTERNOON (SCREENSHOT WITH TIMESTAMP BELOW). 

https://rumble.com/v719ala-live-with-julie.html





BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 12:02 .. REVELATION 12:2 REFERS TO THE BIRTH OF A NEW AMERICA!

"She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about the give birth."

Revelation 12:1 NIV





ADDENDUM: MORE CONFIRMATION .. THE 9:10 PRAY FOR AMERICA GROUP ON X WERE LED BY HOLY SPIRIT TO DECLARE THE SAME SCRIPTURES AND MESSAGE TODAY.








"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”
Romans 10:9-11

RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION: "Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for giving me Your righteousness and making me a child of God."




Comments

Popular Posts