PSALM 112 - GOD IS GOING TO BURST FORTH & BLESS HIS CHILDREN BEYOND MEASURE!

HOLY SPIRIT REALLY MOVED ON ME 😭😭😭 AS I DECLARED AND DECREED PSALM 112 OVER MY FAMILY TODAY. I DO THIS EVERY DAY .. EVER SINCE HOLY SPIRIT HIGHLIGHTED IT TO MY FRIEND @Livin4Jesus7 TO SHARE WITH ME .. BUT TODAY WAS DIFFERENT 🔥. AS I SPOKE IT, I KEPT HEARING IN MY SPIRIT “MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK OR IMAGINE.”


TIMES MAY BE DARK .. AND GETTING DARKER .. BUT THE LIGHT ✨ OF CHRIST IS GOING TO BURST FORTH SUDDENLY AND ALL WHO ARE HIS ARE GOING TO BE BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE.


"Praise the Lord! For all who fear God and trust in him are blessed beyond expression. Yes, happy is the man who delights in doing his commands.

His children shall be honored everywhere, for good men’s sons have a special heritage.

He himself shall be wealthy, and his good deeds will never be forgotten.

When darkness overtakes him, light will come bursting in. He is kind and merciful—

and all goes well for the generous man who conducts his business fairly.

Such a man will not be overthrown by evil circumstances. God’s constant care of him will make a deep impression on all who see it.

He does not fear bad news, nor live in dread of what may happen. For he is settled in his mind that Jehovah will take care of him.

That is why he is not afraid but can calmly face his foes.

He gives generously to those in need. His deeds will never be forgotten. He shall have influence and honor.

Evil-minded men will be infuriated when they see all this; they will gnash their teeth in anger and slink away, their hopes thwarted."

Psalm 112 TLB




I RECEIVED A TIMESTAMP OF 11:57 WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE ON X. I HEAR IN MY SPIRIT TIMESTAMP 11:57 IS DEUTERONOMY 11 AND ISAIAH 57 .. TODAY IS 10-20 .. VERSES 10-20.


ALSO 10-20 IS  — 10 GOD’S DIVINE TIMING & PLAN, 20 PRAYER & WAITING EXPECTANTLY FOR GOD TO DO SOMETHING BIG, 12 PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD SEEDTIME & HARVEST 🌱⌛️🌽)


“You’ve tired yourself out with many journeys. You didn’t think that it was hopeless. You’ve found renewed strength, so you didn’t faint.

Whom did you dread and fear so much that you lied to me? You haven’t remembered me or cared about me. I’ve been silent for a long time. Is that why you don’t fear me? I’ll tell you about your righteous ways and what you have done, but they won’t help you. When you cry for help, let your collection of idols save you. A wind will carry them all away. A breath will take them away. But whoever trusts me will possess the land and inherit my holy mountain.

It will be said: “Build a road! Build a road! Prepare the way! Remove every obstacle in the way of my people!”

The High and Lofty One lives forever, and his name is holy.

This is what he says: I live in a high and holy place. But I am with those who are crushed and humble. I will renew the spirit of those who are humble and the courage of those who are crushed. I will not accuse you forever. I will not be angry with you forever. Otherwise, the spirits, the lives of those I’ve made, would grow faint in my presence. I was angry because of their sinful greed, so I punished them, hid ⌞from them⌟, and remained angry. But they continued to be sinful. I’ve seen their ⌞sinful⌟ ways, but I’ll heal them. I’ll guide them and give them rest. I’ll comfort them and their mourners. I’ll create praise on their lips: “Perfect peace to those both far and near.” “I’ll heal them,” says the Lord. But the wicked are like the churning sea. It isn’t quiet, and its water throws up mud and slime.”

Isaiah 57:10-20 GW


“The land you’re about to enter and take possession of isn’t like the land you left in Egypt. There you used to plant your seed, and you had to water it like a vegetable garden. The land you’re about to enter is a land with hills and valleys, watered by rain from the sky. It is a land the Lord your God cares about. He watches over it all year long.

If you faithfully obey the commands that I’m giving you today, love the Lord your God, and serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, I will send rain on your land at the right time, both in the fall and in the spring. Then you will gather your own grain, new wine, and olive oil. I will provide grass in the fields for your animals, and you will be able to eat all you want.

Be careful, or you’ll be tempted to turn away and worship other gods and bow down to them. The Lord will become angry with you. He’ll shut the sky so that there’ll be no rain. Then the ground won’t grow any crops, and you’ll quickly disappear from this good land the Lord is giving you.

Take these words of mine to heart and keep them in mind. ⌞Write them down,⌟ tie them around your wrist, and wear them as headbands as a reminder. Teach them to your children, and talk about them when you’re at home or away, when you lie down or get up. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.”

Deuteronomy 11:10-20 GW





TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 




Comments

Popular Posts