PRAYER JOURNAL - THIS IS A TURNING POINT FOR THE WORLD!
2:42 am 10/24/25
I ASKED HOLY SPIRIT TO SHUFFLE MY PLAYLIST AND PLAY THE SONGS OF HIS CHOICE FOR WORSHIP. THERE IS A MESSAGE IN THE LYRICS.
ABIDE (Mercy Culture): Come abide with us Lord. Will You come and abide? We want You to stay Lord! Come with the weight of Your glory. Surround us!
PEOPLE GET READY (Misty Edwards): He's coming. Awake, awake O sleeper. Prepare the way. People get ready. He's coming, He's alive. Look upon the One we pierced. Who is this King of glory? The same way He ascended, He will descend again. He's doing a new thing. Are you ready, are you ready for this? I can hear the rhythm of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
GRAVE ROBBER (Emerson Day): Storm calmer, walks on water. Miracle worker, the blind will see and the lame will walk. Wine from water, come out Lazarus, get up daughter. Five plus two, five thousand later, the deaf will hear, the mute will talk. Hung on a cross, stretched out wide. For my sins, He was crucified. Laid in a grave, two days went by. But then on that third, Son rise. He's a grave robber, devil's topper. Under His feet he'll stay forever. Grave robber, death defeater. Hail King Jesus forever.
THE FATHER’S PRAYER (Tribesong): Our Father who art in heaven. Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom come. Your will be done as it is in heaven. For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory forever and forever Yahuah.
THIS IS THE TURNING POINT (Legion of Truth): We are unshaken. In Jesus we are strong. In Christ the victor we are justified. Through Him who loves us victory is near. This is the turning point. The serpent has no claim. This is the turning point. We stand in Jesus name. This is the turning point. Let evil’s voice be stilled. This is the turning point. Our faith cannot be k1lled.
AFTER WORSHIP AND PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT .. I see the Lion of Judah roaring. I see Him shake His mane. And He is looking down and surveying the earth.
WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME LORD?
The time is near. Do not fear. I have you in the palm of My hand. No harm will come to those who trust and rely upon Me. I promised you I would never leave you nor forsake you. I am with you always and everywhere. Call upon Me and I will answer you. I will deliver you and honor you. The reward is great for those who stand with Me and trust and believe in Me. You shall see VICTORY AFTER VICTORY AFTER VICTORY. These forces of evil are too much for you, but not for Me. With just a word from My mouth they are finished. My hosts are many, FAR MORE than them. They were created for this. At My word they will execute justice upon the wicked. On earth and in the heavens. And for that reason this marks a TURNING POINT for the entire world. Evil will be in chains and PEACE will cover the earth. You have no idea what true peace feels like, but you soon will. It will be as if you are dreaming when you are led out of captivity. And the whole earth will be filled with the knowledge of My glory. Shalom.
MESSAGE STARTED 2:42 👉🏻 Proverbs 24:2
“All they think about and talk about is violence and cruelty.”
Proverbs 24:2 CEV
MESSAGE ENDED 3:10 👉🏻 Revelation 3:10 (including 9-11)
“Now you will see what I will do with those people who belong to Satan's group. They claim to be God's people, but they are liars. I will make them come and kneel down at your feet. Then they will know that I love you. You obeyed My message and endured. So I will protect you from the time of testing everyone in all the world must go through. I am coming soon. So hold firmly to what you have, and no one will take away the crown you will be given as your reward.”
Revelation 3:9-11 CEV
“In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was [continually existing] in the beginning [co-eternally] with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being. In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it].”
John 1:1-5 AMP
“‘The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and in this place I shall give [the ultimate] peace and prosperity,’ declares the Lord of hosts.”
Haggai 2:9 AMP
“Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful. Then you will say to the Lord, “You are my fortress, my place of safety; you are my God, and I trust you.” The Lord will keep you safe from secret traps and deadly diseases. He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure. His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall. You won't need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day. And you won't fear diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon. You will not be harmed, though thousands fall all around you. And with your own eyes you will see the punishment of the wicked. The Lord Most High is your fortress. Run to him for safety, and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home. God will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will carry you in their arms, and you won't hurt your feet on the stones. You will overpower the strongest lions and the most deadly snakes. The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see my saving power.””
Psalms 91:1-16 CEV
TIMESTAMP ON X WHEN I POSTED THIS MESSAGE WAS 10:41 👉🏻 PSALM 104:1 (including all). TODAY IS 10/24/25 👉🏻 GOD’S DIVINE PLAN, GOD’S PERFECT GOVERNMENT MADE MANIFEST, GRACE TO ENDURE THE TRIALS AND THE WAITING PERIOD TO SEE THE FULFILLMENT OF GOD’S PROMISES.
“Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, you are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty, covering yourself with light as with a garment, stretching out the heavens like a tent. He lays the beams of his chambers on the waters; he makes the clouds his chariot; he rides on the wings of the wind; he makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire.
He set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be moved. You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. At your rebuke they fled; at the sound of your thunder they took to flight. The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place that you appointed for them. You set a boundary that they may not pass, so that they might not again cover the earth.
You make springs gush forth in the valleys; they flow between the hills; they give drink to every beast of the field; the wild donkeys quench their thirst. Beside them the birds of the heavens dwell; they sing among the branches. From your lofty abode you water the mountains; the earth is satisfied with the fruit of your work.
You cause the grass to grow for the livestock and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth and wine to gladden the heart of man, oil to make his face shine and bread to strengthen man’s heart.
The trees of the Lord are watered abundantly, the cedars of Lebanon that he planted. In them the birds build their nests; the stork has her home in the fir trees. The high mountains are for the wild goats; the rocks are a refuge for the rock badgers.
He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. You make darkness, and it is night, when all the beasts of the forest creep about. The young lions roar for their prey, seeking their food from God. When the sun rises, they steal away and lie down in their dens. Man goes out to his work and to his labor until the evening.
O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. Here is the sea, great and wide, which teems with creatures innumerable, living things both small and great. There go the ships, and Leviathan, which you formed to play in it.
These all look to you, to give them their food in due season. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are filled with good things. When you hide your face, they are dismayed; when you take away their breath, they die and return to their dust. When you send forth your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground.
May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works, who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke! I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. May my meditation be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord. Let sinners be consumed from the earth, and let the wicked be no more! Bless the Lord, O my soul! Praise the Lord!”
Psalm 104:1-35 ESV





Comments