PRAYER JOURNAL - PEOPLE GET READY!

I ASKED HOLY SPIRIT TO SHUFFLE MY WORSHIP PLAYLIST AND PLAY THE SONGS HE WANTS ME TO SING. CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE IN THE LYRICS.


THE FIRST ONE HE PICKED WAS People Get Ready (Misty Edwards)


He's coming. Awake, awake O sleeper.  He's coming, He's alive.  Jesus of Nazareth. The Son of David, the slain Lamb.  He was born to be a King. He's alive, the Jewish man. He's alive, He's alive. Prepare the way.  People get ready.


THE SECOND SONG HOLY SPIRIT SELECTED WAS Lace Up Your Boots (Circuit Rider Music)


Follow Jesus. Anywhere He leads us. That's where we will go. So lace up your boots. Put on your backpack. It's time to ride.


THE THIRD SONG HE PLAYED WAS No One Like The Lord (Circuit Rider Music)


There is One on the throne .. Jesus, Holy.  He is worthy of praise. Honor and glory.  Worthy is the Lamb. Who was slain and seated on the throne. There's no one like the Lord.  Elders, creatures bow.  Giving praise to Him and Him alone. There's no one like the Lord.


1:34 am 10/19/25


I am coming. I am alive. I am shaking all that can be shaken. At the same time My heart is bursting with love for My bride. I am readying her for My return. She is not just beautiful, but she is powerful. She is victorious. I am cleansing and purifying her to abide with Me. We shall reign together for all eternity. So be ready. There is still much debate over doctrines and eschatology. Don’t trouble yourself with needing to know the exact time of My return. I have not even been told. Be expectant. Don’t let your oil run out. For I can tell you it will happen suddenly. For now, tell the world about Me and the saving grace of the cross. Tell them I love them more than they know. Encourage them to sit quietly with me and ask Me questions. Tell them how I speak through the heart. That they must turn off the noise of the world to tune into My frequency. In the stillness they will find Me when they seek Me. I am a friend who gives good advice. So tell me about the things that concern you and rely on My wisdom. That is all tonight. Shalom.




MESSAGE STARTED AT 1:34 👉🏻 2 Corinthians 13:4


“Although he was weak when He was nailed to the cross, He now lives by the power of God. We are weak, just as Christ was. But you will see that we will live by the power of God, just as Christ does.”

2 Corinthians 13:4 CEV


“And there shall be no more night; they have no need for lamplight or sunlight, for the Lord God will illuminate them and be their light, and they shall reign [as kings] forever and ever (through the eternities of the eternities).”

Revelation 22:5 AMPC


“Living within you is the Christ who floods you with the expectation of glory! This mystery of Christ, embedded within us, becomes a heavenly treasure chest of hope filled with the riches of glory for his people, and God wants everyone to know it!”

Colossians 1:27 TPT


“And I pray that he would unveil within you the unlimited riches of his glory and favor until supernatural strength floods your innermost being with his divine might and explosive power. Then, by constantly using your faith, the life of Christ will be released deep inside you, and the resting place of his love will become the very source and root of your life. Then you will be empowered to discover what every holy one experiences—the great magnitude of the astonishing love of Christ in all its dimensions. How deeply intimate and far-reaching is his love! How enduring and inclusive it is! Endless love beyond measurement that transcends our understanding—this extravagant love pours into you until you are filled to overflowing with the fullness of God!”

Ephesians 3:16-19 TPT


“If you reach out to me, you will find me when you search for me with all your heart.”

Jeremiah 29:13 TPT


“THEN THE kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish (thoughtless, without forethought) and five were wise (sensible, intelligent, and prudent). For when the foolish took their lamps, they did not take any [extra] oil with them; But the wise took flasks of oil along with them [also] with their lamps. While the bridegroom lingered and was slow in coming, they all began nodding their heads, and they fell asleep. But at midnight there was a shout, Behold, the bridegroom! Go out to meet him! Then all those virgins got up and put their own lamps in order. And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. But the wise replied, There will not be enough for us and for you; go instead to the dealers and buy for yourselves. But while they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were prepared went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. Later the other virgins also came and said, Lord, Lord, open [the door] to us! But He replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you [I am not acquainted with you]. Watch therefore [give strict attention and be cautious and active], for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come.”

Matthew 25:1-13 AMPC


“Concerning that day and exact hour, no one knows when it will arrive, not the angels of heaven, not even the Son—only the Father knows. This is why you must be waiting, watching and praying, because no one knows when that season of time will come.”

Mark 13:32-33 TPT



BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 6:24 .. ISAIAH 62:4 (I am including all of Isaiah 62). IT IS TITLED: JerUSAlem's Salvation is Coming

“For Zion’s sake I will not remain silent. For Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until its righteousness shines like the dawn and its salvation burns brightly like a torch. The nations will see your righteousness. All kings will see your glory. You will be given a new name that the Lord will announce. Then you will be a beautiful crown in the hand of the Lord, a royal crown in the hand of your God. You will no longer be called Deserted, and your land will no longer be called Destroyed. But you will be named My Delight, and your land will be named Married. The Lord is delighted with you, and your land will be married. As a young man marries a woman, so your sons will marry you. As a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so your God will rejoice over you. 

I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem. They will never be silent day or night. Whoever calls on the Lord, do not give yourselves any rest, and do not give him any rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it an object of praise throughout the earth. The Lord has sworn with his right hand and with his mighty arm, “I will never again let your enemies eat your grain, nor will foreigners drink the new wine which you made.” Those who harvest grain will eat it and praise the Lord. Those who gather grapes will drink wine in my holy courtyards. 

Go through! Go through the gates! Prepare a way for the people! Build up! Build up the highway! Clear away the stones! Raise a flag for the people! 

The Lord has announced to the ends of the earth: “Tell my people Zion, ‘Your Savior is coming. His reward is with him, and the people he has won arrive ahead of him.’ ” 

They will be called Holy People, Those Reclaimed by the Lord, and you will be called Sought After, a City Not Deserted.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭62‬:‭1‬-‭12‬ ‭GW‬‬




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 

Comments

Popular Posts