PRAYER JOURNAL - HALLOWEEN IS EVIL!
2:25 am 10/22/25
I am seeing a witch’s cauldron. And I see a witch. The witch is surrounded by demons.
WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME LORD?
Stand up against evil. Do not tolerate it. Halloween is EVIL. It was NEVER Christian. It was NEVER innocent. Don’t partner with a lie. That is satan’s holiday. A day he seeks whom he can steal from, kill and destroy. Repent and renounce Halloween. Get rid of decorations and costumes .. even those that appear innocent are cursed. Do not buy or distribute Halloween candy. It encourages participation and is also cursed. Do not partner with satan and his evil holiday. Come to me and repent if you have participated and I will forgive you. I set before you the blessing and the curse .. life and death. Choose life so that you and your seed may live. Witches repent. Renounce your covenant with satan and his kingdom. Turn from your wicked ways and get on the path I ordained for you. I made a good plan for your life, to prosper you. Renounce darkness and choose the Light. The TRUE Light. Warlocks, I offer the same mercy to you. Repent and renounce satan and his kingdom. Return to Me and live for eternity in glory. Stop believing lies and open your eyes! You were made for more! Shalom. Adonai.
MESSAGE STARTED AT 2:25 👉🏻 2 Timothy 2:25 (including verses 25-26), 1 Peter 2:25, 1 John 2:25
“He must correct his opponents with courtesy and gentleness, in the hope that God may grant that they will repent and come to know the Truth [that they will perceive and recognize and become accurately acquainted with and acknowledge it],
And that they may come to their senses [and] escape out of the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him, [henceforth] to do His [God's] will.”
2 Timothy 2:25-26 AMPC
“You were like sheep that continually wandered away, but now you have returned to the true Shepherd of your lives—the kind Guardian who lovingly watches over your souls.”
1 Peter 2:25 TPT
“And this is what Christ himself promised to give us—eternal life.”
1 John 2:25 GNT
“Death is the punishment for witchcraft.”
Exodus 22:18 CEV
“You must never sacrifice your sons or daughters by burning them alive, practice black magic, be a fortuneteller, witch, or sorcerer, cast spells, ask ghosts or spirits for help, or consult the dead. Whoever does these things is disgusting to the Lord. The Lord your God is forcing these nations out of your way because of their disgusting practices. You must have integrity ⌞in dealing⌟ with the Lord your God.”
Deuteronomy 18:10-13 GW
“I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live And may love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”
Deuteronomy 30:19-20 AMPC
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 5:13 .. EPHESIANS 5:13 SPEAKS OF REVELATION LIGHT EXPOSING AND CORRECTING .. THE REVELATION OF TRUTH IS HEALING TO THE SOUL. MICAH 5:13 SPEAKS OF THE LORD REMOVING IDOLATRY AND BRINGING HIS VENGEANCE AND WRATH UPON THOSE WHO REFUSE TO STOP WORSHIPPING FALSE gods (I am including verses 13-15). ISAIAH 5:13 REFERS TO PEOPLE GOING INTO CAPTIVITY TO satan AND THE kingdom of darkness BECAUSE THEY LACK KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. 1 CORINTHIANS 5:13 ADMONISHES THE CHURCH TO EXPEL THE WICKED.
"Whatever the revelation-light exposes, it will also correct, and everything that reveals truth is light to the soul."
Ephesians 5:13 TPT
"Your carved images also I will cut off and your statues or pillars out of your midst, and you shall no more worship the work of your hands..
And I will root out your Asherim [symbols of the goddess Asherah] and I will destroy your cities [the seats of false worship].
And in anger and wrath I will execute vengeance upon the nations which would not obey [vengeance such as they have not heard of before].
Micah 5:13-15 AMPC
"Therefore My people go into captivity [to their enemies] without knowing it and because they have no knowledge [of God]. And their honorable men [their glory] are famished, and their common people are parches with thirst."
Isaiah 5:13 AMPC
"God alone sits in judgment on those who are outside [the faith]. REMOVE THE WICKED FROM AMONG YOU [expel him from your church]."
1 Corinthians 5:13 AMP

Comments