PRAYER JOURNAL - GOD IS CUTTING THE CORD OF THE ENEMY'S ECONOMY WITH A SILVER SWORD!

2:54 am 10/21/25


TONIGHT HOLY SPIRIT SELECTED THESE SONGS FOR WORSHIP. THERE IS A MESSAGE IN THE LYRICS.


REST (Beckah Shae):

Here in my love, You find rest. Here in my arms, You find rest. Be still. Be still.  And as you wait, I will renew your strength. And as you wait, I will carry you on my wings.


PSALM 46 (Kari King):

Just be still and know that I am God. Rest Your head and know that I am here. By and by, I’m with you. By and by, I’m here. Just hold on and wait for what I’ve promised. I will not abandon my beloved. By and by, I’m with you. By and by, I’m here. Draw in close. Don’t let go. Come find peace, Here with me. Drop Your weight, At my feet. I have come, To set You free.


As I pray in the spirit, I see a sword. It is brilliant and light is reflecting off of it as it is swung back and forth. It is silver. I see it cut a cord.


WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME LORD?


The cord you see is what ties everything together for the enemy .. his economy. I am cutting off their stream and their filth with a SILVER sword! Once I sever that cord they have no way forward. They worship and rely upon their printed money. But it’s going BYE BYE honey!!! And as it falls, they fall. They who built their house on sand shall crumble. And they who have built their home upon the solid Rock shall still be standing when the shaking concludes. And no longer will women be dudes .. and vice versa. I am STRAIGHTENING out that business! What should be up will be up and that which should be down will be down. And good will indeed BE good and bad will be just that. No more twisting and confusing the minds of My people. Sight shall be restored in more way than one! Prepare to be astonished at what I am about to do .. at everything that will be made new .. for YOU. This will not be a DARK WINTER. Darkness cannot abide in My GLORY LIGHT. Why choose the loser that NEVER wins a fight. Come on over! Let’s make things right! I am ready to forgive and remove your sin from My sight! Open your eyes to see. Where would you rather be? With him or with Me?




MESSAGE STARTED AT 2:54 👉🏻 PROVERBS 25:4


“Take away the dross from the silver, And there comes out [the pure metal for] a vessel for the silversmith [to shape].”

Proverbs 25:4 AMP


“When God has given you time to recover from the abuse and trouble and harsh servitude that you had to endure, you can amuse yourselves by taking up this satire, a taunt against the king of Babylon:

Can you believe it? The tyrant is gone! The tyranny is over! God has broken the rule of the wicked, the power of the bully-rulers That crushed many people. A relentless rain of cruel outrage Established a violent rule of anger rife with torture and persecution.

And now it’s over, the whole earth quietly at rest. Burst into song! Make the rafters ring! Ponderosa pine trees are happy, giant Lebanon cedars are relieved, saying, “Since you’ve been cut down, there’s no one around to cut us down.” And the underworld dead are all excited, preparing to welcome you when you come. Getting ready to greet you are the ghostly dead, all the famous names of earth. All the buried kings of the nations will stand up on their thrones With well-prepared speeches, royal invitations to death: “Now you are as nothing as we are! Make yourselves at home with us dead folks!”

This is where your pomp and fine music led you, Babylon, to your underworld private chambers, A king-size mattress of maggots for repose and a quilt of crawling worms for warmth.

What a comedown this, O Babylon! Daystar! Son of Dawn! Flat on your face in the underworld mud, you, famous for flattening nations!

You said to yourself, “I’ll climb to heaven. I’ll set my throne over the stars of God. I’ll run the assembly of angels that meets on sacred Mount Zaphon. I’ll climb to the top of the clouds. I’ll take over as King of the Universe!”

But you didn’t make it, did you? Instead of climbing up, you came down— Down with the underground dead, down to the abyss of the Pit. People will stare and muse: “Can this be the one Who terrorized earth and its kingdoms, turned earth to a moonscape, Wasted its cities, shut up his prisoners to a living death?”

“I will confront them”—Decree of God-of-the-Angel-Armies—“and strip Babylon of name and survivors, children and grandchildren.” God’s Decree. “I’ll make it a worthless swamp and give it as a prize to the hedgehog. And then I’ll bulldoze it out of existence.” Decree of God-of-the-Angel-Armies.

God-of-the-Angel-Armies speaks: “Exactly as I planned, it will happen. Following my blueprints, it will take shape. I will shatter the Assyrian who trespasses my land and stomp him into the dirt on my mountains. I will ban his taking and making of slaves and lift the weight of oppression from all shoulders.” This is the plan, planned for the whole earth, And this is the hand that will do it, reaching into every nation. God-of-the-Angel-Armies has planned it. Who could ever cancel such plans? His is the hand that’s reached out. Who could brush it aside?”

Isaiah 14:4-17, 22-27 MSG


MESSAGE ENDED AT 3:08 👉🏻 MATTHEW 3:8


“Bring forth fruit that is consistent with repentance [let your lives prove your change of heart].”

Matthew 3:8 AMPC


BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:10 .. HABAKKUK 3:10 (including verses 9-15),  ISAIAH 3:10 (including verses 10-11) & Jonah 3:10


"You split the earth apart with rivers and streams; mountains trembled at the sight of you; rain poured from the clouds; ocean waves roared and rose. The sun and moon stood still, while your arrows and spears flashed like lightning. 

In your furious anger, you trampled on nations to rescue your people and save your chosen one. You crushed a nation's ruler and stripped his evil kingdom of its power. His troops had come like a storm, hoping to scatter us and glad to gobble us up. To them we were refugees in hiding - but you smashed their heads with their own weapons. Then your chariots churned the waters of the sea."

Habakkuk 3:10 CEV


"Say to the righteous that is shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds.
Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with them, for what their hands have done shall be done to them."

Isaiah 3:10-11 AMPC

"And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God revoked His [sentence of] evil that He said that He would do to them and He did not do it [for He was comforted and eased concerning them]."

Jonah 3:10 AMPC





RAISE YOUR HANDS IN SUBMISSION & PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD TO RECEIVE ETERNAL SALVATION:

Jesus, I declare that You are the Son of God who died for my sins. I believe you were raised on the third day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I confess my sins to you now & ask for Your forgiveness. I ask you to come and live in my heart right now & to be my Lord and Savior. Thank you for exchanging my sin for Your righteousness. I am now a child of God.


"If you openly declare Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.”  

Romans 10:9-11


Comments

Popular Posts