AS I AM SITTING DOWN TO PRAY ☕️ THE TIME IS 10:11 AND I FEEL THE UNCTION TO LOOK FOR 10:11 SCRIPTURE .. WHICH LEADS ME TO ROMANS 10:9-11 .. 911 👀👀
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”
Romans 10:9-11 NIV
MANY ARE AWAKENING IN THIS HOUR AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NEXT .. PRAY FOR LABORERS TO BE THRUST OUT INTO THE HARVEST!
HARVESTERS .. KEEP IT SIMPLE!!! OFFER TO PRAY FOR THEM & INVITE THEM TO PROCLAIM THEIR FAITH IN JESUS & RECEIVE SALVATION.
ENCOURAGE THEM TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS & TO FORGIVE .. SO THAT THEIR HEAVENLY FATHER CAN FORGIVE & HEAL THEM.
ENCOURAGE THEM TO READ THE WORD OF GOD DAILY .. WHICH IS TRUTH & LIFE.
ENCOURAGE THEM TO PRAY. THE LORD SAYS: I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH HOW THEY PRAY .. JUST THAT THEY DO.
THE LORD CONFIRMED THIS MESSAGE THROUGH DUTCH SHEETS TODAY. THIS IS THE FIRST WAVE .. THEY ARE THE HARVESTERS!!! 🌾
https://youtu.be/kv1oH-8eg4U
TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT
PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:
Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God.
Comments