PSALM 12 - A WORD OF ENCOURAGMENT THAT GOD IS SPRINGING INTO ACTION!

AS I FINISHED PRAYING .. THANKING JESUS FOR THE FREEDOM HE GAVE US .. THAT IS ALREADY OURS .. AND PRAYING MY FAMILY MEMBERS INTO GOD’S KINGDOM .. I ATTACHED A BACKUP BATTERY TO MY PHONE TO RECHARGE IT (so I can keep pacing the floor as I pray 😬) AND AS SOON AS I CONNECTED THE BATTERY TO RECHARGE 🔋 THE TIME WAS 12:00 ON SEPTEMBER 12 👀 .. I FELT IN MY SPIRIT THIS REFERS TO PSALM 12. 


THIS IS A SPIRITUAL RECHARGE 🔋 FROM THE LORD & ENCOURAGEMENT THAT THOUGH THE ENEMY HAS PLANS TO PICK OFF RIGHTEOUS MEN WITH THE ASS@SSINATION OF CHARLIE KIRK AND THE EVIL HIT LIST TARGETING OTHER VOICES WHO ARE STANDING FOR GOD, FOR TRUTH, FOR WHAT IS GOOD .. GOD IS GREATER!!!


WE ARE CALLING OUT TO GOD IN EVEN GREATER NUMBERS AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO CHARLIE AS HIS VOICE OF EVANGELISM & TRUTH REACHES FARTHER THAN IT DID WHEN HE WAS ALIVE (because satan’s attempt to silence his voice had the opposite effect .. instead satan MAGNIFIED Charlie’s voice it so that even more have now heard it!!) 


AS WE SEE PURE EVIL, THE SCALES ARE BEING REMOVED FROM OUR EYES .. AND AS WE HEAR THE TRUTH, OUR HEARTS ARE BEING CONVICTED TO REPENT & CRY OUT TO GOD FOR MERCY & JUSTICE .. THE LORD SAYS NOW I WILL ARISE!!! I WILL SPRING INTO ACTION TO RESCUE & PROTECT THEM!!!


Help, Lord! Save us! For godly ones are disappearing. Where are the dependable, principled ones? They’re a vanishing breed! 

Everyone lies, everyone flatters, and everyone deceives. Nothing but empty talk, smooth talk, and double-talk. 

You will destroy every proud liar who says, “We lie all we want. Our words are our weapons, and we won’t be held accountable. Who can stop us?” May Yahweh cut off their twisted tongues and seal their lying lips. May they all be silenced—those who boast and brag with their high-minded talk. 

But the Lord says, “Now I will arise! I will defend the poor, those who were plundered, the oppressed, and the needy who groan for help. I will spring into action to rescue and protect them!” 

For every word Yahweh speaks is sure and reliable. His truth is tested, found to be flawless, and ever faithful. It’s as pure as silver refined seven times in a crucible of clay. 

Lord, you will keep us safe, out of the reach of the wicked. Even though they strut and prowl, tolerating and celebrating what is worthless and vile, you will still lift up those who are yours!

Psalms 12:1-8 TPT




RECEIPT 🤍



TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 



Comments

Popular Posts