PRAYER JOURNAL - WE MUST GET INTO ALIGNMENT WITH GOD'S WORD

12:42 am 9/22/25


In the spirit I see a bicycle wheel with spokes. What are You showing me Lord?


I am seeing the wheel spinning. I see a reflector on the spokes. What are You showing me Lord?


The spokes support the structure of the entire wheel. Without this structure, the wheel would not be. The wheel is My Kingdom. The axle is Me. The spokes are My people. A few of the spokes have reflectors that shine light for Me and alert those who see them that My Kingdom is close at hand. All of the spokes are perfectly aligned with the axle and they operate seamlessly. Father moves the pedals, the axle moves with Him and the wheel gains momentum. If the spokes are not aligned with the axle, the wheel cannot move forward. The axle is the Word — remember I am Jesus and I am the Word. The spokes must align with My word to align with Me and the Father. Let’s roll!





Comments

Popular Posts