PRAYER JOURNAL - THE TRULY LOST & LONELY ONES ARE COMING HOME!

2:22am 9/15/25


MY WORSHIP SONG ENDED RIGHT AT 2:22 (signs, wonders & miracles)


WHAT IS ON YOUR HEART LORD? 


I SEE IN THE SPIRIT A LARGE BACKPACK THAT IS FULL. I SEE A HOMELESS MAN WALKING WITH IT ON HIS BACK. I SEE HIM SLEEPING ON THE HARD GROUND WITH HIS HEAD UPON THE BACKPACK. I SEE THIS SAME MAN WITH THE BACKPACK KNOCKING ON A DOOR AND THE PEOPLE INSIDE MARVELING AT HIM AND WELCOMING HIM INSIDE. 


WHAT ARE YOU SHOWING ME LORD?


(I feel the Lord’s sadness and compassion for the prodigals and for the homeless). They are coming home. Just as you see My sovereign move and My call to the hearts of all men and women after Charlie’s murd€r .. so too am I doing a work in the hearts of the truly lost sheep. Those who have no one. The ones who are isolated and alone. They shall come home. And they shall be healed and set free. When you see your prodigal return home, thank Me. Welcome them. Feed them. Clothe them. Love them. The last shall be FIRST in My Kingdom. And the first shall be LAST. 




Ended at 2:34 👉🏻 PSALM 23:4

Even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have! Your authority is my strength and my peace. The comfort of your love takes away my fear. I’ll never be lonely, for you are near.

Psalms 23:4 TPT


But many who are now first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

Matthew 19:30 CEV


So the young son set off for home. From a long distance away, his father saw him coming, dressed as a beggar, and great compassion swelled up in his heart for his son who was returning home. The father raced out to meet him, swept him up in his arms, hugged him dearly, and kissed him over and over with tender love. “Then the son said, ‘Father, I was wrong. I have sinned against you. I could never deserve to be called your son. Just let me be—’ “The father interrupted and said, ‘Son, you’re home now!’ “Turning to his servants, the father said, ‘Quick, bring me the best robe, my very own robe, and I will place it on his shoulders. Bring the ring, the seal of sonship, and I will put it on his finger. And bring out the best shoes you can find for my son. Let’s prepare a great feast and celebrate. For my beloved son was once dead, but now he’s alive! Once he was lost, but now he is found!’ And everyone celebrated with overflowing joy.

Luke 15:20-24 TPT


BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED TODAY'S POST IS 5:03 .. MATTHEW 5:3 IS CONFIRMATION.

Blessed [spiritually prosperous, happy, to be admired] are the poor in spirit [those devoid of spiritual arrogance, those who regard themselves as insignificant], for theirs is the kingdom of heaven [both now and forever].

Matthew 5:3 AMP




Comments

Popular Posts