PRAYER JOURNAL - NOW COMES AWAKENING! NOW COMES FIRE! NOW COMES REVIVAL!
1:39 am 9/13/25
AS I AM WORSHIPPING I PAUSED SINGING TO TAKE AUTHORITY OVER THE ATMOSPHERE & TO CAST OUT DEMONS .. AS I RESUMED WORSHIPPING I WAS OVERCOME WITH GRATITUDE AS I RECALLED THE AMAZING ANGELS I SAW TONIGHT ON MY PRAYER WALK. THEY WERE NEXT LEVEL!! HOLY SPIRIT WAS ON ME AND I WEPT UNDER HIS POWER. DURING THIS TIME MY COMPUTER WHICH WAS FAST ASLEEP AWOKE SUDDENLY AND THE TIME WAS 1:23 .. AS SUDDENLY AS IT AWOKE AND REVEALED THE TIME TO ME IT WENT BACK TO SLEEP AND STAYED ASLEEP.
1:23 👉🏻 MICAH 1:2-3
Hear, all you people; listen closely, O earth and all that is in it, and let the Lord God be witness among you and against you, the Lord from His holy temple.
For behold, the Lord comes forth out of His place and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
Micah 1:2-3 AMPC
THIS RELATES THE SONG I WAS JUST SINGING. THE LYRICS:
The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man
Stirring the zeal of His strength
He will descend with a mighty shout
Displaying the power of His name
Rising before Him in heaven
The songs on the earth of His Bride
Crying aloud for justice
Longing to stand by His side
You are the Lord
That is Your name
Your glory You will not give to another to be praised
You are the Lord
That is Your Name
Your glory You will not give to another
I FEEL THE LORD ON THAT!
AS I CONTINUED TO WORSHIP (this has been happening to me during worship) I FEEL A COOL BREEZE ON MY FACE (I am not facing an AC vent) AND I CAN FEEL THE AIR SWIRLING. AS I INHALE THE AIR INTO MY LUNGS IT IS THE CLEANEST, FRESHEST AIR EVER AND MY LUNGS FEEL FREE. I CAN FEEL THE MUCOUS THAT HAS BEEN DOGGING MY THROAT DISSOLVE AND WASH AWAY! I CAN BREATHE BETTER THAN EVER.
LORD, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO ME TONIGHT? I HEAR TO LOOK UP ADDITIONAL SCRIPTURE FOR THE 1:23 TIMESTAMP.
LUKE 12:3
Whatever you have spoken in the darkness shall be heard and listened to in the light, and what you have whispered in [people's] ears and behind closed doors will be proclaimed upon the housetops.
PSALM 12:3-8
May the Lord cut off all flattering lips and the tongues that speak proud boasting, Those who say, With our tongues we prevail; our lips are our own [to command at our will]–who is Lord and master over us? Now will I arise, says the Lord, because the poor are oppressed, because of the groans of the needy; I will set him in safety and in the salvation for which he pants. The words and promises of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in an earthen furnace, purified seven times over. You will keep them and preserve them, O Lord; You will guard and keep us from this [evil] generation forever. The wicked walk or prowl about on every side, as vileness is exalted [and baseness is rated high] among the sons of men.
PROVERBS 1:23-33
If you will turn (repent) and give heed to my reproof, behold, I [Wisdom] will pour out my spirit upon you, I will make my words known to you. Because I have called and you have refused [to answer], have stretched out my hand and no man has heeded it, And you treated as nothing all my counsel and would accept none of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when the thing comes that shall cause you terror and panic – When your panic comes as a storm and desolation and your calamity comes on as a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you. Then will they call upon me [Wisdom] but I will not answer; they will seek me early and diligently but they will not find me. Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord, Would accept none of my counsel, and despised all my reproof, Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way and be satiated with their own devices. For the backsliding of the simple shall slay them, and the careless ease of [self-confident] fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkens to me [Wisdom] shall dwell securely and in confident trust and shall be quiet, without fear or dread of evil.
OKAY. I HAVE DONE SO. IS THERE SOMETHING MORE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH ME?
A turning point indeed for My nation America. An awakening of the sleeping lions. A ROAR SHALL GO FORTH FROM THEM AS THEY SEE EVIL FOR EVIL AND GOOD FOR GOOD. No longer can evil be portrayed as good and good as evil. The cat is out of the bag. The toothpaste cannot be put back in the tube. The ship has sailed. What the enemy did to My son Charlie BACKFIRED IN HIS FACE! NOW COMES AWAKENING! NOW COMES MY FIRE! NOW COMES REVIVAL! Watch and see the IMPACT OF MY GLORY!!!!!!! Stand up! JOIN THE FIGHT! Not by your own power, but by MY MIGHT! It is time for truth. It is time for justice. It is time for FREEDOM! Let the sound of freedom ring throughout AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL .. FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA .. SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY .. TO THEE I SING.
(These lyrics are from the songs AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL & AMERICA: My Country ‘Tis of Thee. Its themes of liberty, national pride, and hope for the future. The song's simple melody and relatable themes made it easy to sing together, fostering a sense of unity.)
ONE OF THE ANGELS I SAW TONIGHT
CONFIRMATION FROM THE LORD THRU CHARLIE SHAMP ..
“.. What the enemy meant for evil, I will turn for good. The same spirit that sought to silence will summon a roar of voices.
I am baptizing My church anew; not in timidity, but in tongues of fire. ..”
FULL WORD:
I heard the Spirit of the Lord say,
"America, you are not forsaken. You are not abandoned. Though darkness roars, though the earth trembles, and though the spirit of murder seeks to silence My voice, I Am raising a standard; a generation aflame with My fire. This is not the hour of retreat, but of divine reclamation. Where the enemy sought to extinguish light, I will ignite thousands of torches.
The mantle of the martyr falls not to the grave but upon the shoulders of those who dare to rise; young Davids, Esthers, and Timothys who will carry My truth into the universities, the halls of power, and the streets. Their words will be stones of truth, slung with precision to topple giants of deception. What the enemy meant for evil, I will turn for good. The same spirit that sought to silence will summon a roar of voices.
I am baptizing My church anew; not in timidity, but in tongues of fire. The gifts dormant in you will awaken. The sick will be healed, demons will flee, and the bound will leap free. This is not a time of whispered prayers but of roaring revival; where Sunday mornings shake with My glory and living rooms become altars of prayer.
Watch as I dismantle religious systems that cower in compromise. My fire will purge, My wind will stir, and My rain will drench the barren places. The fruit of the Spirit will anchor you; the gifts of the Spirit will arm you. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. The spirit of fear is broken. No longer will My people hide behind walls or shrink from the battle.
You are My Joshua generation; called to march around Jericho’s walls until they crumble. Arise, Ezekiel’s army! Breathe life into dry bones. Preach in the pulpits and the public square. Cast out demons in Jesus’ name. Let your homes be lighthouses, your workplaces altars. America, you are too young to die. You were birthed in covenant, destined for greatness, and I am just beginning to unfold My purpose in you. Stand firm in faith, for the best is yet to come!"
- Prophet Charlie Shamp
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 2:52 .. JOB 2:52.
God is the one to fear, because God is in control and rules the heavens.
Job 25:2 CEV
TO
CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU
TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD
& SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD
TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"And what is God's "living message?" It is the
revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if
you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your
heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The
heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then
the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us
with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed."
Romans 10:9-11 TPT
PRAY
THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION &
INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:
Jesus,
I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak
with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins,
that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal
salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at
the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I
ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving
me & making me righteous before God.



Comments