PRAYER JOURNAL - THE MOUNTAIN OF MEDIA IS A GIANT & IT IS FALLING!
1:39 am 9/19/25
I see in the spirit a newspaper 📰 with large headlines. What are You showing me Lord?
I see the newspaper being set ablaze 📰🔥. What are You showing me Lord?
I see the newspaper 📰 is turned to a pile of ash. What are You showing me Lord?
LIARS WILL BE NO MORE! I am setting FIRE 🔥 to the mountain of media. I am cutting off lying tongues. I am exposing the evil behind news corporations. THIS GIANT IS FALLING. What I tear down I will raise up a replacement that is in alignment with My values of truth and righteousness. No longer will the enemy blanket My children with curses and witchcraft through the mountain of media. No longer will the false prophets spew lies and sow deceit. The truth shall be! And the truth shall set My children free. TURN OFF YOUR TV!!! 📺 Truly. YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME! Guard your eye and ear gates .. do not allow the enemy to fill your precious soul with lies. DISCERN. DECIDE. DETOUR! ⚠️ Focus instead on My prophets, on My word, and on your beautiful families. TURN OFF THE NOISE. Tune in to the sounds of LIFE! Experience LIFE WITHOUT STRIFE! What you attend to matters. Love Adonai
STARTED MESSAGE AT 1:39 👇🏻
“If anyone has an ear, let him hear.”
Revelation 13:9 AMP
“He who has ears [to hear], let him hear and heed My words.”
Matthew 13:9 AMP
AS I AM SEARCHING FOR ADDITIONAL SCRIPTURE MY COMPUTER CAME OUT OF SLEEP & TURNED ON JUST LONG ENOUGH TO SHOW ME THE TIME 2:02 👇🏻🤯 WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Keep in tune with wisdom and think what it means to have common sense.”
Proverbs 2:2 CEV
“The kings of the earth take their places; the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and His Anointed One (the Messiah, the Christ). They say, Let us break Their bands [of restraint] asunder and cast Their cords [of control] from us. He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord has them in derision [and in supreme contempt He mocks them]. He speaks to them in His deep anger and troubles (terrifies and confounds) them in His displeasure and fury, saying, Yet have I anointed (installed and placed) My King [firmly] on My holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day [I declare] I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like potters' ware. Now therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth. Serve the Lord with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling [lest you displease Him]. Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled. O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!”
Psalm 2:2-12 AMPC
RECEIPT 🤯
ANOTHER INTERESTING SIDE NOTE: The enemy attacked my dog again with bout of vomiting as I was worshipping and in the secret place. I had to pause and lay hands on her to cast it off her in Jesus name .. she immediately stopped making hurling sounds.
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 3:14 .. CONFIRMING SCRIPTURES 👇
"Keep me safe from the trap that has been set for me; shelter me from danger."
Psalm 31:4 GNT
"God sees everything I do; He sees every step I take."
Job 31:4 GNT
"The LORD God himself will go before you and destroy the nations living there, so that you can occupy their land; and Joshua will be your leader, as the LORD has said. The LORD will destroy those people, just as He defeated Sihon and Og, kings of the Amorites, and destroyed their country. The LORD will give you victory over them, and you are to treat them exactly as I have told you. Be determined and confident. Do not be afraid of them. Your God, the LORD Himself, will be with you. He will not fail or abandon you."
Deuteronomy 31:3-6 GNT
"Their speech is filled with bitter curses."
Romans 3:14 GNT
TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT
PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:
Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God.



Comments