ISAIAH 11 - A GLORIOUS FUTURE FOR AMERICA, ISRAEL & THE WORLD!

WHEN I SAT DOWN TO PRAY TODAY THE TIME WAS 11:45. I FELT THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD AND HEARD IN MY SPIRIT “Isaiah 11” .. AND I FEEL “45” HAS TO DO WITH THE VESSEL THE LORD HAS CHOSEN TO LEAD HIS CHARGE ON THE EARTH TO TRANSITION US INTO TO THE GOLDEN AGE .. G҉L҉O҉R҉Y҉ D҉A҉Y҉S҉!!!


SO I READ A TEACHING ON ISAIAH 11 FROM A HOLY SPIRIT LED MINISTER & CONTINUED TO FEEL THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD. I PUT IT ASIDE AND ASKED THE LORD TO CONFIRM IT. I CONTINUED WITH MY PRAYERS .. AS I WAS PRAYING I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND SAW ANGELS, SO I WENT OUTSIDE TO TAKE PICTURES 📸. WHEN I CAME BACK INSIDE & RESUMED MY PRAYERS, THE TIME ON CLOCK WAS 1:01 (11 AGAIN). I DID NOT REALIZE UNTIL I BEGAN TYPING THIS MESSAGE THAT THE TIME IS 1:11 JUST AS I AM BEGINNING (JESUS ♥️). 


IN THE FIRST 3 VERSES ISAIAH PROPHESIED THE FIRST COMING OF JESUS .. 


Then a Shoot (the Messiah) will spring from the stock of Jesse [David’s father], And a Branch from his roots will bear fruit. And the Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him— The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and strength, The Spirit of knowledge and of the [reverential and obedient] fear of the Lord— And He will delight in the fear of the Lord, And He will not judge by what His eyes see, Nor make decisions by what His ears hear.

Isaiah 11:1-3 AMP


AND IN THE MIDDLE OF VERSE 4, ISAIAH SHIFTED TO PROPHESY THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS .. READ IT. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE DOOM & GLOOM TO YOU? DOES IT SAY EVIL WINS? WHAT PICTURE DOES THIS SCRIPTURE PAINT IN YOUR IMAGINATION? 🖼️


But with righteousness and justice He will judge the poor, And decide with fairness for the downtrodden of the earth; And He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked. And righteousness will be the belt around His loins, And faithfulness the belt around His waist. And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatted steer together; And a little child will lead them. And the cow and the bear will graze [together], Their young will lie down together, And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the nursing child will [safely] play over the hole of the cobra, And the weaned child will put his hand on the viper’s den [and not be hurt]. They will not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea. Then in that day The nations will make supplications to the Root of Jesse Who will stand as a signal for the peoples; And His resting place will be glorious. 

Isaiah 11:4-10 AMP


MAKE SURE YOU ARE ROOTED IN THE TRUTH.


DON’T LET THE ENEMY’S ARROWS OF DOUBT & FEAR PENETRATE YOUR ARMOR. 


THE FUTURE THAT LIES AHEAD FOR MY ISRAEL, MY AMERICA & THE WORLD IS G҉L҉O҉R҉I҉O҉U҉S҉ SAYS THE LORD!!!




RECEIPTS 💙




TIMESTAMP 1:55 (Luke 1:55 .. I am including additional verses) ON SEP 18 (the Biblical meaning is to CHOOSE LIFE ABUNDANTLY or TO CHOOSE THE BONDAGE OF SIN). 


And His mercy is upon generation after generation Toward those who [stand in great awe of God and] fear Him. He has done mighty deeds with His [powerful] arm; He has scattered those who were proud in the thoughts of their heart. He has brought down rulers from their thrones, And exalted those who were humble. He has filled the hungry with good things; And sent the rich away empty-handed. He has helped His servant Israel, In remembrance of His mercy, Just as He promised to our fathers, To Abraham and to his descendants forever.

Luke 1:50-55 AMP




W҉O҉W҉W҉W҉W҉ TIMESTAMP 2:07 (the Biblical meaning of 27 is CANDLESTICK .. BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF ALMIGHTY GOD 🕯️✨.. REVERENCE HIM & GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY)

HERE IS TROY BREWER IN A BRIEF VIDEO EXPLAINING THE SUPERNATURAL STORY OF HOW “27” WAS INCLUDED IN HIS BOOK ON PROPHETIC NUMBERS. GOD IS SO AWESOME. I LOVE HOW HE SPEAKS THROUGH NUMBERS! 




MY FRIEND SARA ON X POSTED THIS CONFIRMATION 👇




BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED TODAY'S POST WAS 9:47 .. PSALM 94.

“O Lord God, You to whom vengeance belongs, O God, You to whom vengeance belongs, shine forth [in judgment]! 

Rise up, O Judge of the earth; Give to the proud a fitting compensation. 

O Lord, how long will the wicked, How long will the wicked rejoice in triumph? 

They pour out words, speaking arrogant things; All who do evil boast proudly. 

They crush Your people, O Lord, And afflict and abuse Your heritage. 

They kill the widow and the alien And murder the fatherless. 

Yet they say, “The Lord does not see, Nor does the God of Jacob (Israel) notice it.” 

Consider thoughtfully, you senseless (stupid ones) among the people; And you [dull-minded] fools, when will you become wise and understand? 

He who made the ear, does He not hear? He who formed the eye, does He not see? 

He who instructs the nations, Does He not rebuke and punish, He who teaches man knowledge? 

The Lord knows the thoughts of man, That they are a mere breath (vain, empty, futile).

Blessed [with wisdom and prosperity] is the man whom You discipline and instruct, O Lord, And whom You teach from Your law, 

That You may grant him [power to calm himself and find] peace in the days of adversity, Until the pit is dug for the wicked and ungodly. 

For the Lord will not abandon His people, Nor will He abandon His inheritance. 

For judgment will again be righteous, And all the upright in heart will follow it. 

Who will stand up for me against the evildoers? Who will take a stand for me against those who do wickedness? 

If the Lord had not been my help, I would soon have dwelt in [the land of] silence. 

If I say, “My foot has slipped,” Your compassion and lovingkindness, O Lord, will hold me up. 

When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your comforts delight me. 

Can a throne of destruction be allied with You, One which frames and devises mischief by decree [under the sacred name of law]? 

They band themselves together against the life of the righteous And condemn the innocent to death. 

But the Lord has become my high tower and defense, And my God the rock of my refuge. 

He has turned back their own wickedness upon them And will destroy them by means of their own evil; The Lord our God will wipe them out.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭94‬:‭1‬-‭23‬ ‭AMP





TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 




 



Comments

Popular Posts