1 ENOCH 11 - GOD IS ABOUT TO GREATLY DISTINGUISH HIS CHILDREN & POUR OUT A BLESSING THEY CANNOT CONTAIN!

TODAY WHEN I SEE 11:11 ON THE CLOCK & FEEL THE UNCTION TO SEARCH FOR SCRIPTURE. NOTHING IS JUMPING OUT AT ME, THEN I HEAR IN MY SPIRIT “Enoch Chapter 11”


And in those days I will open the store chambers of blessing which are in the heaven, so as to send them down upon the earth over the work and labour of the children of men. And truth and peace shall be associated together throughout all the days of the world and throughout all the generations of men. 

1 Enoch 11


THEN I WAS LEAD TO MALACHI 3 WHICH SPEAKS OF THIS MOMENT WE ARE IN .. THE GREAT SEPARATION. GOD IS ABOUT TO GREATLY DISTINGUISH HIS PEOPLE FROM THOSE ALIGNED WITH DARKNESS AND THOSE WHO ARE LUKEWARM. 


“Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will prepare and clear the way before Me. And the Lord [the Messiah], whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the Lord of hosts. 

But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like launderer’s soap [which removes impurities and uncleanness]. 

He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi [the priests], and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord [grain] offerings in righteousness. 

Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in ancient years. 

“Then I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against sorcerers, against adulterers, against perjurers, and against those who oppress the laborer in his wages and widows and the fatherless, and against those who turn away the alien [from his right], and those who do not fear Me [with awe-filled reverence],” says the Lord of hosts. 

“For I am the Lord, I do not change [but remain faithful to My covenant with you]; that is why you, O sons of Jacob, have not come to an end. 

Yet from the days of your fathers you have turned away from My statutes and ordinances and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord of hosts. 

But you say, ‘How shall we return?’ “Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings [you have withheld]. 

You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing Me, this whole nation! 

Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.

Then I will rebuke the devourer (insects, plague) for your sake and he will not destroy the fruits of the ground, nor will your vine in the field drop its grapes [before harvest],” says the Lord of hosts. 

All nations shall call you happy and blessed, for you shall be a land of delight,” says the Lord of hosts. 

“Your words have been harsh against Me,” says the Lord. “But you say, ‘What have we spoken against You?’ 

You have said, ‘It is useless to serve God. What profit is it if we keep His ordinances, and walk around like mourners before the Lord of hosts? 

So now we call the arrogant happy and blessed. Evildoers are exalted and prosper; and when they test God, they escape [unpunished].’ 

Then those who feared the Lord [with awe-filled reverence] spoke to one another; and the Lord paid attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who fear the Lord [with an attitude of reverence and respect] and who esteem His name. 

“They will be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts, “on that day when I publicly recognize them and openly declare them to be My own possession [that is, My very special treasure]. And I will have compassion on them and spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.

Then you will again distinguish between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does not serve Him.

Malachi 3:1-18 AMP




TIMESTAMP 12:26 (HEBREWS 12:26 🔥) ON SEP 15 (GOD’S REST .. GRACE. GRACE. GRACE.)

His voice shook the earth [at Mount Sinai] then, but now He has given a promise, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the [starry] heaven.

Hebrews 12:26 AMP




TIMESTAMP 12:30 (MICAH 1:2-3 🔥) 

Hear, O peoples, all of you; Listen closely, O earth and all that is in it, And let the Lord God be witness [giving a testimony of the judgment] against you, The Lord from His holy temple [in the heavens]. 

For behold, the Lord is coming down from His place He shall come down and tread [in judgment] on the high places of the earth. 

Micah 1:2-3 AMP




💛 TIMESTAMP RECEIPT 




MORE CONFIRMATIONS:

AFTER HER PROPHETIC WORD TODAY, THE LORD HAS JULIE GREEN TEACHING ON THIS SAME TOPIC TODAY!!! 

https://rumble.com/v6yz5ic-live-with-julie.html


AND A FRIEND MESSAGED ME THAT HER PRAYER TEAM INTERCEDED FOR AMERICA BASED ON MALACHI 3 THIS MORNING 🔥


BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST WAS 5:25 (THAT IS GRACE x 6 WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF MAN. GOD IS POURING OUT HIS GRACE UPON MAN.)





TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 


Comments

Popular Posts