PRAYER JOURNAL - VOLCANOES WILL ERUPT AS THE EVIL THAT IS HIDDEN UNDERGROUND IS REVEALED
2:24 am 8/26/25
I see steam and dust rising and the earth beginning to shake. I see lava spewing from the earth. What are you showing me Lord?
Volcanoes. More than one. They will blow their top as the crescendo arrives. The earth is held in suspense and can no longer hold it. But the earth must obey Me and I will only allow so much and no more. Like releasing air from a pressure cooker so it is safe to remove the lid. The lid is being removed and everything hidden beneath allowed to come to the surface. All the things formerly contained in the darkness of the underworld will be brought into broad daylight. Prepare your hearts. It is putrid .. beyond gross. The devil is truly evil. All will see him for who he is too. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more hoodwinks. No more glitter and glam. No!!! All will see him for the gross and ugly darkness he is — there will be a great contrast with My Light. He has fooled many into following him by disguising himself as light. Now is the time for all to see his true identity — and the gross darkness of him. Worlds will be rocked. The masses will be SHOCKED. And they will turn from the deceiver back to Me. Release My Light! Join the fight! Everything will be alright. After darkness comes the Light! A new day! One that is BRIGHT!
DEFINITION OF HOODWINK: to deceive by false appearance
“For the earth’s overseer has the power to make it tremble; just a touch of his finger and volcanoes erupt as the earth shakes and melts.”
Psalms 104:32 TPT
“God came from Teman, and the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah.
His splendor covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
His brightness was like the light; rays flashed from his hand; and there he veiled his power.
Before him went pestilence, and plague followed at his heels.
He stood and measured the earth; he looked and shook the nations; then the eternal mountains were scattered; the everlasting hills sank low. His were the everlasting ways.
The mountains saw you and writhed; the raging waters swept on; the deep gave forth its voice; it lifted its hands on high.
The sun and moon stood still in their place at the light of your arrows as they sped, at the flash of your glittering spear.
You marched through the earth in fury; you threshed the nations in anger.
You went out for the salvation of your people, for the salvation of your anointed.
You crushed the head of the house of the wicked, laying him bare from thigh to neck. Selah.”
Habakkuk 3:3-6, 10-13 ESV
JULIE GREEN IS PROPHESYING TODAY ABOUT WHAT’S HIDDEN UNDERGROUND THAT IS ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED .. PARTICULARLY WITH REGARD TO WASHINGTON DC AND THE C I A (THE DEEP ST@TE) .. interesting the Lord mentioned hoodwink in this word I received last night .. it is associated with Freem@sonry .. and that secret society is associated with the C I A 👀
I somehow found this video .. a Freem@son talking about Freem@sonry & The C I A 👀:
https://www.youtube.com/live/FmtFJ3WzZ4A?si=wOiDxS_DjsS3GtdR
Here is Julie's video today with that prophecy:
https://rumble.com/v6y3dsa-live-with-julie.html
I LOOKED UP PRIOR PROPHETIC WORDS JULIE HAS GIVEN RE: VOLCANOES. THERE WERE SEVERAL THAT ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH WHAT I HEARD LAST NIGHT. HERE IS A LINK TO THEM (if you have been following her, you know her prophetic words are very detailed and accurate - and are being fulfilled daily):
https://www.jgminternational.org/search?q=Volcanoes&f_collectionId=618fe30dab72033c5df963e9
THIS WORD FROM THE LORD THROUGH JULIE REFERS TO MULTIPLE VOLCANOES ERUPTING AS TRUTH IS BEING REVEALED:
https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/things-are-about-to-change-all-over-this-earth?rq=Volcanoes
BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED THIS POST AS 4:44 .. THAT IS ANOTHER CONFIRMATION AS THAT IS THE NUMBER FOR CREATION!!! 👇
ALL GLORY TO GOD!




Comments