REVELATION 11 - THE THIRD WOE IS COMING QUICKLY!

THE FIRST TIME I LOOKED AT THE CLOCK TODAY IT WAS 11:14. AND IT WON’T LET ME GO .. SO I LOOKED FOR SCRIPTURE AND FOUND REVELATION 11:14 👀


“The second woe is past; behold, the third woe is coming quickly.”

Revelation 11:14 AMP


I LOOKED UP MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE THIRD WOE. IT IS THE SEVENTH TRUMPET ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF GOD’S KINGDOM WITH POWERFUL MANIFESTATIONS IN HEAVEN .. THE JUDGMENT STORM OF THE LORD WITH FLASHES OF LIGHTNING, PEALS OF THUNDER, AN EARTHQUAKE & GREAT HAILSTORM 👀👀


“Then the seventh angel sounded [his trumpet]; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom (dominion, rule) of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”

And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell face downward and worshiped God, saying, “To You we give thanks, O Lord God Almighty [the Omnipotent, the Ruler of all], Who are and Who were, because You have taken Your great power and the sovereignty [which is rightly Yours] and have [now] begun to reign. And the nations (Gentiles) became enraged, and Your wrath and indignation came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and [the time came] to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints (God’s people) and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and [the time came] to destroy the destroyers of the earth.”

And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning, loud rumblings and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm.”

Revelation 11:15-19 AMP



TIMESTAMP 1:50 LED ME TO PSALM 150 (
WHICH CONFIRMS TODAY’S MESSAGE & THE WORD I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT) .. I WILL INCLUDE IT AT THE END OF TODAY'S BLOG POST. 


“Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty heavens.

Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to [the abundance of] His greatness.

Praise Him with trumpet sound; Praise Him with harp and lyre.

Praise Him with tambourine and dancing; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flute.

Praise Him with resounding cymbals; Praise Him with loud cymbals.

Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)”

Psalms 150:1-6 AMP


TODAY IS 6/3 .. 6+3 IS 9 JUDGMENT OR FRUIT BEARING.



HERE IS THE WORD I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT 👇


PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT TONIGHT AND THEN SHARING MY HEART OF GRATITUDE WITH THE LORD .. I OPEN MY EYES AND SEE THE TIME IS 12:47 AND HAVE AN UNCTION TO GO TO PSALM 124:7 👇🏻


“We have escaped like a bird from the snare of the fowlers; The trap is broken and we have escaped.”

Psalm 124:7 AMP


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS LORD?


The day is drawing near. It is close. Do not fear. I am about to spring you free from the cage. Like birds you will fly high high high! Rejoice with singing! Play the harp! Jingle the tambourine! Make a joyful noise! And praise your God who is everlasting and all powerful! Who can be against you if God is with you? None! Not one foe! It is the end of an age and the beginning of what you call golden! Behold! I am doing a NEW thing! Do you perceive it? Yes! A shift has happened. My thunder has unleashed the storm! It’s going to get dark as your enemies desperately exhaust all of their arsenal. They are blinded and given over to reprobate minds. They don’t see Me. I have done this so that they may walk into My trap like Pharaoh. The snare they made for you they shall be caught in themselves. And like birds set free from the fowler’s snare, you shall fly high high high!!! Free at last! My nation America is free at last!


Ended writing at 1:11 am (111 is God's Beloved Son 💛)




WHEN I STARTED TODAY'S BLOG POST, BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME WAS 2:20 (22) .. THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 22 IS WITNESS OR MANIFESTATION OF DISORDER .. AND THE LIGHT OF TRUTH 💛 GOING OUT IN THE MIDST OF TERRIBLE DARKNESS.


I ALSO FELT AN UNCTION TO LOOK UP SCRIPTURE FOR 2:20 AND FOUND THIS IN JOEL 2 👀👀👀

“But I will remove far off from you the northern [destroyer's] army and will drive it into a land barren and desolate, with its front toward the eastern [Dead] Sea and with its rear toward the western [Mediterranean] Sea. And its stench shall come up [like that of a decaying mass of locusts, a symbol and forecast of the fate of the northern army in the final day of the Lord], and its foul odor shall come up, because He has done great things [the Lord will have destroyed the invaders]! [Isa. 34:1-4, 8; Jer. 25:31-35; Joel 2:11.👇]”

‭‭Joel‬ ‭2‬:‭20 AMPC


“And the Lord utters His voice before His army, for His host is very great, and [they are] strong and powerful who execute [God's] word. For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible, and who can endure it? [Isa. 26:20, 21; 34:1-4, 8; Rev. 6:16, 17.]”

‭‭Joel‬ ‭2‬:‭11‬ ‭AMPC‬‬




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 








Comments

Popular Posts