PSALM 95 - IT'S TIME TO SING!

THIS MORNING THE FIRST TIME I PICKED UP MY PHONE IT WAS 9:50 AND I HEARD IN MY SPIRIT PSALM 95. IT IS TITLED: IT’S TIME TO SING!


THE VICTORY SONG OF THE FIRST EXODUS CAME TO MIND .. THE CELEBRATORY SONG LED BY MIRIAM AFTER THE ISRAELITES CROSSED THE RED SEA & THE EGYPTIANS WERE DEFEATED.


“The Lord covered the royal Egyptian cavalry and chariots with the sea, after the Israelites had walked safely through on dry ground.

Miriam the sister of Aaron was a prophet. So she took her tambourine and led the other women out to play their tambourines and to dance.

Then she sang to them: “Sing praises to the Lord for his great victory! He has thrown the horses and their riders into the sea.”

Exodus 15:19-21 CEV


PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MARVELOUS DEEDS! PRAISE HIM FOR RESCUING US AGAIN!!! DO NOT FORGET WHAT HE HAS DONE! AND DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES IN THE WILDERNESS .. LEST YOU MISS THE PROMISED LAND!!!


“Come on, everyone! Let’s sing for joy to the Lord! Let’s shout our loudest praises to our God who saved us!

Everyone come meet his face with a thankful heart. Don’t hold back your praises; make him great by your shouts of joy!

For the Lord is the greatest of all, King-God over all other gods!

In one hand he holds the mysteries of the earth, and in the other he holds the highest mountain peaks.

He’s the owner of every ocean, the engineer and sculptor of earth itself!

Come and kneel before this Creator-God; come and bow before the mighty God, our majestic maker!

For we are those he cares for, and he is the God we worship. So drop everything else and listen to his voice! For this is what he’s saying: “Today, when I speak, don’t even think about turning a deaf ear to me like they did when they tested me at Meribah and Massah, the place where they argued with me, their Creator. Your ancestors challenged me over and over with their complaining, even though I had convinced them of my power and love. They still doubted my care for them.

So for forty long years I was grieved and disgusted by them. I described them as wicked wanderers whose hearts would not follow my ways or keep my words.

So I made a vow in my anger and declared, ‘They will not enter the resting place I’ve planned for them!’  So don’t you ever be hard-hearted or stubborn like they were!”

Psalms 95:1-11 TPT




TIMESTAMP 11:25 ON X LED ME TO NUMBERS 11 ABOUT THE ISRAELITES GROANING & COMPLAINING IN THE WILDERNESS! AMAZING CONFIRMATION‼️


“One day the Israelites started complaining about their troubles. The Lord heard them and became so angry that he destroyed the outer edges of their camp with fire.

When the people begged Moses to help, he prayed, and the fire went out. They named the place “Burning,” because in his anger the Lord had set their camp on fire.

One day some foreigners among the Israelites became greedy for food, and even the Israelites themselves began moaning, “We don't have any meat! In Egypt we could eat all the fish we wanted, and there were cucumbers, melons, all kinds of onions, and garlic. But we're starving out here, and the only food we have is this manna.”

The manna was like small whitish seeds and tasted like something baked with sweet olive oil. It appeared at night with the dew. In the morning the people would collect the manna, grind or crush it into flour, then boil it and make it into thin wafers.

The Israelites stood around their tents complaining. Moses heard them and was upset that they had made the Lord angry. He prayed: I am your servant, Lord, so why are you doing this to me? What have I done to deserve this? You've made me responsible for all these people, but they're not my children. You told me to nurse them along and to carry them to the land you promised their ancestors. They keep whining for meat, but where can I get meat for them? This job is too much for me. How can I take care of all these people by myself? If this is the way you're going to treat me, just kill me now and end my miserable life!

The Lord said to Moses: Choose 70 of Israel's respected leaders and go with them to the sacred tent. While I am talking with you there, I will give them some of your authority, so they can share responsibility for my people. You will no longer have to care for them by yourself.

As for the Israelites, I have heard them complaining about not having meat and about being better off in Egypt. So tell them to make themselves acceptable to me, because tomorrow they will have meat. In fact, they will have meat day after day for a whole month—not just a few days, or even 10 or 20. They turned against me and wanted to go back to Egypt. Now they will eat meat until they get sick of it.

Moses replied, “At least 600,000 grown men are here with me. How can you say there will be enough meat to feed them and their families for a whole month? Even if we butchered all our sheep and cattle, or caught every fish in the sea, we wouldn't have enough to feed them.”

The Lord answered, “I can do anything! Watch and you'll see my words come true.”

Some time later the Lord sent a strong wind that blew quails in from the sea until Israel's camp was completely surrounded with birds, piled up about a meter high for many kilometers in every direction.

The people picked up quails for two days—each person filled at least ten large baskets. Then they spread them out to dry. But before the meat could be eaten, the Lord became angry and sent a deadly disease through the camp.

After they had buried the people who had been so greedy for meat, they called the place “Graves for the Greedy.””

Numbers 11:1-23, 31-34 CEV




HERE IS THE 9:50 TIMESTAMP THAT LED ME TO PSALM 95.





BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME I STARTED TODAY'S POST AS 10:34 .. SO I DECIDED TO LOOK IT UP TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY SCRIPTURES THAT MAY PERTAIN TO TODAY'S MESSAGE.


"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword [of division between belief and unbelief]."

Matthew 10:34 AMP


"The cloud of the LORD was over them by day when they set out from camp."

Numbers 10:34 AMP


"He will cut down the thickets of the forest with an iron axe, And Lebanon (the Assyrian) will fall by the Mighty One."

Isaiah 10:34 AMP





TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 






Comments

Popular Posts