PSALM 73 - GOD'S JUSTICE

AS I AM PRAYING THIS MORNING I HEAR “Psalm 73” .. SO I LOOK IT UP AND SEE IT IS TITLED: GOD’S JUSTICE. THAT IS THE RHEMA WORD FOR TODAY.


DON’T ENVY RICH & POWERFUL PEOPLE WHO APPEAR TO HAVE IT MADE .. LIVING A LIFE OF EASE .. DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT. IN THE LIGHT OF GOD’S GLORY, THOSE WHO ENVIED THEM WILL BE FULL OF REPENTANCE AS THE SLIPPERY PATH TO THEIR FINAL DESTINATION WILL BE SEEN. WICKED PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FEAR GOD WILL SLIDE OFF THAT SLIPPERY PATH (IN AN INSTANT) TO DESTRUCTION .. THEY WILL DISAPPEAR.


GOD HAS OUR RIGHT HAND IN HIS AND IS LEADING US TO THE NARROW PATH .. TO FOCUS ON HIM INSTEAD OF THE THINGS OF THE WORLD. FOLLOWING HIM BRINGS US INTO HIS GLORY .. WHERE NOTHING MATTERS BUT HIM!!!


“No one can deny it—God is really good to Israel and to all those with pure hearts. But I nearly missed seeing it for myself.

Here’s my story: I narrowly missed losing it all. I was stumbling over what I saw the wicked doing. For when I saw the boasters with such wealth and prosperity, I became jealous over their smug security.

Indulging in whatever they wanted, going where they wanted, doing what they wanted, and with no care in the world, no pain, no problems—they seemed to have it made.

They lived as though life would never end. They didn’t even try to hide their pride and opulence. Cruelty and violence are parts of their lifestyle.

Pampered and pompous, vice oozes from their souls; they overflow with vanity.

They’re such snobs—looking down their noses. They even scoff at God! They are nothing but bullies threatening God’s people.

They are loudmouths with no fear of God, pretending to know it all— windbags full of hot air, impressing only themselves.

Yet the people keep coming back to listen to more of their nonsense.

They tell their cohorts, “God will never know. See, he has no clue of what we’re doing.”

These are the wicked ones I’m talking about! They never have to lift a finger, living a life of ease while their riches multiply.

Have I been foolish to play by the rules and keep my life pure?

Here I am suffering under your discipline day after day. I feel like I’m being punished all day long.

If I had given in to my pain and spoken of what I was really feeling, it would have sounded like unfaithfulness to the next generation.

When I tried to understand it all, I just couldn’t. It was too puzzling—too much of a riddle to me.

But then one day I was brought into the sanctuaries of God, and in the light of glory, my distorted perspective vanished. Then I understood that the destiny of the wicked was near!

They’re the ones who are on the slippery path, and God will suddenly let them slide off into destruction to be consumed with terrors forever!

It will be an instant end to all their life of ease; a blink of the eye and they’re swept away by sudden calamity! They’re all nothing more than momentary monarchs—

soon to disappear like a dream when one awakes. When the rooster crows, Lord God, you’ll despise their life of fantasies.

When I saw all of this, what turmoil filled my heart, piercing my opinions with your truth.

I was so stupid. I was senseless and ignorant, acting like a brute beast before you, Lord.

Yet, in spite of all this, I still belong to you; you hold me by my right hand.

You lead me with your secret wisdom. And following you brings me into your brightness and glory!

Whom have I in heaven but you? You’re all I want! No one on earth means as much to me as you.

Lord, so many times I fail; I fall into disgrace. But when I trust in you, I have a strong and glorious presence protecting and anointing me. Forever you’re all I need!

Those who abandon the worship of God will perish. The false and unfaithful will be silenced, never heard from again.

But I’ll keep coming closer and closer to you, Lord Yahweh, for your name is good to me. I’ll keep telling the world of your awesome works, my faithful and glorious God!”

Psalms 73:1-28 TPT




TIMESTAMP 12:03 (123) ON X LED ME TO SEVERAL CONFIRMING SCRIPTURES.


“Hear, all you people; listen closely, O earth and all that is in it, and let the Lord God be witness among you and against you, the Lord from His holy temple.

For behold, the Lord comes forth out of His place and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.”

Micah 1:2-3 AMPC


“Men and women who have lived wisely and well will shine brilliantly, like the cloudless, star-strewn night skies. And those who put others on the right path to life will glow like stars forever.”

Daniel 12:3 MSG


“You can’t find firm footing in a swamp, but life rooted in God stands firm.”

Proverbs 12:3 MSG


“If you will turn and pay attention to my rebuke, Behold, I [Wisdom] will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you.”

Proverbs 1:23 AMP


“You have been born again, not from a seed that can be destroyed, but through God’s everlasting word that can’t be destroyed.”

1 Peter 1:23 GW




WHEN I STARTED TODAY'S BLOG ENTRY, BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME AS 2:23 .. WHICH LED ME TO REVELATION 2:23 (I am including verses 18 - 28) AND HOSEA 2:23 (I am including verses 21-23).

“Write the following to the messenger of the congregation in Thyatira. For these are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished brass: I know all that you’ve done for me — your love and faith, your ministry and steadfast perseverance. In fact, you now excel in these virtues even more than at the first. But I have this against you: you are forgiving that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is seducing my loving servants. She is teaching that it is permissible to indulge in sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. I have waited for her to repent from her vile immorality, but she willingly refuses to do so. Now I will lay her low with terrible distress along with all her adulterous partners if they do not repent. And I will strike down her followers with a deadly plague. Then all the congregations will realize that I am the one who thoroughly searches the most secret thought and the innermost being. I will give to each one what their works deserve. But to the rest of you in Thyatira who don’t adhere to the teachings of Jezebel and have not been initiated into deep satanic secrets, I say to you (without laying upon you any other burden): Cling tightly to all that you have until I appear. To everyone who is victorious and continues to do my works to the very end I will give you authority over the nations to shepherd them with a royal scepter. And the rebellious will be shattered as clay pots— even as I also received authority from the presence of my Father. I will give the morning star to the one who experiences victory.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2‬:‭18‬-‭28‬ ‭TPT‬‬

“It will come about in that day that I will respond,” says the Lord. “I will respond to the heavens [which ask for rain to pour on the earth], and they will respond to the earth [which begs for the rain], And the earth shall respond to the grain and the new wine and the oil [which beg it to bring them forth], And they will respond to Jezreel [My Israel, who will now be restored]. “I will sow her for Myself in the land. I will also have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; And I will say to those who were not My people, ‘You are My people,’ And they will say, ‘You are my God!’ ”

‭‭Hosea‬ ‭2‬:‭21‬-‭23‬ ‭AMP




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 





Comments

Popular Posts