PSALM 130 - WAIT ON THE LORD & LEARN HOW TO SOAR!

AS I AM PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT .. AFTER INVITING HOLY SPIRIT TO HAVE HIS WAY & TO SPEAK TO ME, I HEARD “Psalm 130


AS I DECLARE IT, THE RHEMA WORD TODAY IS: WAIT ON THE LORD & EXPECT YOUR BREAKTHROUGH.


“Lord, I cry out to you out of the depths of my despair!

Hear my voice, O God! Answer this prayer and hear my plea for mercy.

Lord, if you measured us and marked us with our sins, who would ever have their prayers answered?

But your forgiving love is what makes you so wonderful. No wonder you are loved and worshiped!

This is why I wait upon you, expecting your breakthrough, for your Word brings me hope.

I long for you more than any watchman would long for the morning light. I will watch and wait for you, O God, throughout the night.

O Israel, keep hoping, keep trusting, and keep waiting on the Lord, for he is tenderhearted, kind, and forgiving. He has a thousand ways to set you free!

He himself will redeem you; he will ransom you from the cruel slavery of your sins!”

Psalms 130:1-8 TPT


HOW DO WE DO WAIT ON THE LORD?

Waiting is what happens between God’s promise and the fulfillment of it. To wait on the Lord is to trust that God is at work even when His timetable is longer than we'd like. It involves actively walking in step with God as He unfolds His plans. God uses waiting to help us see His will more clearly .. with time, we look back and see how God worked things out all along.


So while we wait expectantly for breakthrough .. focus on these things:


1. God is good.

2. God is love.

3. God's Word is true.

4. God causes all things to work together for our good, according to His purpose.

5. God is conforming us to the image of Christ through the Refiner’s fire.

6. God has given us the family of faith for love and support.


The world portrays patience as a grit-your-teeth, feet-planted, white-knuckle kind of internal fortitude. But God has a different model of endurance .. by the power of the Holy Spirit. According to Galatians 5:22, "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience.." Those attributes are the evidence of Christ living in us.


Rather than bending our will to God's timetable, the Holy Spirit's presence in us allows God to work through us as we wait on the Lord. This enables us to move as the Spirit leads and accept what God is doing every step of the way. And every time we trust God, we accumulate new reasons to trust Him again.


Isaiah 40:31 says, "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles." They soar! An eagle's wings are so strong that they can catch rising currents of warm air that radiate from the earth. And without moving a feather, they can reach great heights. In fact, researchers have clocked some eagles at more than eighty miles an hour without flapping their wings at all. They soar on the invisible columns of air.


🦅💨💨💨💨💨


Another form of flying is flapping. It requires a bird to keep its wings in constant motion to counteract gravity. Researchers estimate that the energy needed to flap is thirty to fifty times higher than soaring. If you prefer to go through life doing your own thing, just flapping around, you can do that. You'll make a lot of commotion and wear yourself out pretty quickly. But if you let God teach you to soar like an eagle and rest in the updrafts of His Spirit, you will receive the energy that comes from Him and fly in His strength.


God wants to teach us to soar. Sometimes He releases us into uncomfortable situations until we learn to rest in Him and take on His strength and power. When we are most in need of Him, we are most motivated to learn to wait upon Him and gain His strength.


Taken from Dr David Jeremiah: HOW TO WAIT ON THE LORD

https://davidjeremiah.blog/4-answers-revealing-how-to-wait-on-the-lord/#:~:text=should%20begin%20automatically.-,What%20Does%20It%20Mean%20to%20Wait%20on%20the%20Lord?,as%20He%20unfolds%20His%20plans




I RECEIVED A TIMESTAMP OF 11:58 ON X .. ADD THE NUMBERS AND IT EQUALS 15. THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 15 IS PERFECTLY COMPLETED GRACE WHERE WE ENTER INTO GOD’S REST. GOD GIVES US THE ABILITY TO OVERCOME AND SOAR LIKE EAGLES!


🦅💨💨💨💨💨




WHEN I POSTED THAT CONFIRMATION, I RECEIVED ANOTHER TIMESTAMP OF 12:07 .. WHICH LED ME TO PSALM 127 ABOUT RESTING IN THE LORD.


“If God’s grace doesn’t help the builders, they will labor in vain to build a house. If God’s mercy doesn’t protect the city, all the sentries will circle it in vain. It really is senseless to work so hard from early morning till late at night, toiling to make a living for fear of not having enough. God can provide for his devoted lovers even while they sleep!”

Psalms 127:1-2 TPT





WHEN I STARTED TODAY'S BLOG POST, BLOGGER NOTED THE TIME WAS 4:30 .. THIS LED ME TO ISAIAH 43 (ANOTHER AMAZING CONFIRMATION OF THIS MESSAGE TO WAIT UPON THE LORD).

“Now, this is what Yahweh says: “Listen, Jacob, to the One who created you, Israel, to the one who shaped who you are. Do not fear, for I, your Kinsman-Redeemer, will rescue you. I have called you by name, and you are mine. When you pass through the deep, stormy sea, you can count on me to be there with you. When you pass through raging rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through persecution like fiery flames, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you, for I am your Savior, Yahweh, your mighty God, the Holy One of Israel! I give up Egypt as the price to set you free, Cush and Seba in exchange to bring you back. Since you are cherished and precious in my eyes, and because I love you dearly and want to honor you, I willingly give up nations in exchange for you— a man to save your life. I am with you now, even close to you, so never yield to fear. I will bring your children from the east; from the west I will gather you. I will say to the north, ‘Hand them over!’ and to the south, ‘Don’t hold them back!’ Bring me my sons from far away, my daughters from the ends of the earth! Bring me everyone who is called by my name, the ones I created to experience my glory. I myself formed them to be who they are and made them for my glory.””

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭1‬-‭7‬ ‭TPT





THE LORD HAD JULIE GREEN TEACHING ABOUT THIS TODAY! 

https://rumble.com/v6udxbl-live-with-julie.html



TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 





Comments

Popular Posts