PRAYER JOURNAL - THE LION OF JUDAH IS COMING SPEEDILY!
WHILE WORSHIPPING I SAW JESUS TURN INTO THE LION OF JUDAH .. I SAW HIS PAW TOUCH THE EARTH DURING THE CHAOS. THE TIME ON THE CLOCK WAS 2:13.
“For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; but [to the one who has shown mercy] mercy triumphs [victoriously] over judgment.”
James 2:13 AMP
AFTER SEEING THIS, I SOUGHT THE LORD TO SEE IF HE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT.
2:22 am 6/12/25
What more do you want to tell me about what I just saw Lord?
My vengeance is coming. I am coming speedily. I do not delay. But everything is ordered perfectly according to My plan. The plan which I created before the foundation of the earth. I see through all time — I see all time and dimensions at once. The enemy has a HUGE disadvantage. In his pride, he forgets he is created too! He is NOT more powerful than The Creator! Do not fear what you see this weekend. Stay in communion with Me. As you praise and worship Me, My angel armies are fighting on your behalf to prevent the enemy from taking ground I do not allow him to take. His defeat is assured. Your worship is a weapon in My hands. I am calling My Army of Light to the battlefield now. Let the praisers and stringed instruments go out front. Watch your enemy turn upon themselves. The civil war they want will be among THEIR OWN CAMP! Backfire! Declare it! Watch and see! It is a good day to be counted among the righteous. Blessings upon blessings are about to rain on your land .. for all those who are faithful to Me. Watch and see! Shalom. Remain at peace.
BROWSING THROUGH MY NOTIFICATIONS .. AND AT 1:11 (the number for Jesus) I SEE THESE PROPHETIC NUMBERS .. EVERY ONE OF THEM PROPHETIC!!
12 = GOV OF GOD, JUSTICE, SEED TIME HARVEST
50 = JUBILEE, DEBT FORGIVENESS
222 = SIGNS, WONDERS & MIRACLES
28 = GOD HAS APPOINTED THIS SEASON FOR WORLDWIDE EXODUS 🙌🏻
TIMESTAMP 2:50 = PSALM 25
“Look at all my enemies! See how much they hate me. I come to you for shelter. Protect me, keep me safe, and don't disappoint me. I obey you with all my heart, and I trust you, knowing that you will save me.”
Psalms 25:19-21 CEV
2.7K VIEWS = PSALM 27
“You, Lord, are the light that keeps me safe. I am not afraid of anyone. You protect me, and I have no fears. Brutal people may attack and try to kill me, but they will stumble. Fierce enemies may attack, but they will fall. Armies may surround me, but I won't be afraid; war may break out, but I will trust you.”
Psalms 27:1-3 CEV
AAAAAAANNNNND ANOTHER CONFIRMATION OF THAT CONFIRMATION! 👆🏻
TIMESTAMP 1:23 IS MICAH 1:2-3
“Hear, all you people; listen closely, O earth and all that is in it, and let the Lord God be witness among you and against you, the Lord from His holy temple.
For behold, the Lord comes forth out of His place and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.”
Micah 1:2-3 AMPC


Comments