PRAYER JOURNAL - FREE AT LAST!!!
PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT TONIGHT AND THEN SHARING MY HEART OF GRATITUDE WITH THE LORD .. I OPEN MY EYES AND SEE THE TIME IS 12:47 AND HAVE AN UNCTION TO GO TO PSALM 124:7 👇🏻
“We have escaped like a bird from the snare of the fowlers; The trap is broken and we have escaped.”
Psalm 124:7 AMP
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS LORD?
The day is drawing near. It is close. Do not fear. I am about to spring you free from the cage. Like birds you will fly high high high! Rejoice with singing! Play the harp! Jingle the tambourine! Make a joyful noise! And praise your God who is everlasting and all powerful! Who can be against you if God is with you? None! Not one foe! It is the end of an age and the beginning of what you call golden! Behold! I am doing a NEW thing! Do you perceive it? Yes! A shift has happened. My thunder has unleashed the storm! It’s going to get dark as your enemies desperately exhaust all of their arsenal. They are blinded and given over to reprobate minds. They don’t see Me. I have done this so that they may walk into My trap like Pharaoh. The snare they made for you they shall be caught in themselves. And like birds set free from the fowler’s snare, you shall fly high high high!!! Free at last!!! My nation America is free at last!!!
Ended writing at 1:11 am (111 is God's Beloved Son 💛)
AS I WAS CHECKING MY NOTIFICATIONS ON X TODAY, I SAW THESE NUMBERS ON THIS POST. THE LORD MENTIONED HIGH HIGH HIGH TWICE! THE NUMBERS ON THIS POST SHOW 17 TWICE! OVERCOMING VICTORY! OVERCOMING VICTORY! AND THE NUMBER 111 .. GOD'S BELOVED SON 💛
AND 959 IS PSALM 95:9❗❗❗ I WAS SHOWN PSALM 95 YESTERDAY!!! THIS IS THE 3RD CONFIRMATION OF THAT MESSAGE❗❗❗
"When your fathers tried My patience and tested Me, proved Me, and say My work [of judgment]."
Psalm 95:9 AMPC
HALLELUJAH❗❗❗

Comments