PRAYER JOURNAL - LET MY PEACE RENEW YOU!

 1:11 am   5/6/25


Glory to You Lord! Thank you for all You are doing for us!!! What is on Your heart tonight?


Shalom! Shalom! I bring you peace. Soak in My peace. Let waves of peace wash over you. My waves of peace RENEW! They strengthen you! Bask! Don't hurry. Give Me every worry. I will gladly relieve you of your burdens. Give it all to Me. Be earnest. Don't leave anything behind. Hand it to Me. Every kind. I've seen it all and already know. Let it go! Slow your breathing and relax. It is not too difficult a task. I AM is here for you. All you need to do is ask! I am waiting for you to arise in faith and believe. When you ask just know in your heart YOU WILL RECEIVE! Do not doubt! Do not let the enemy take you out! You can move mountains if you just believe! So come on now! Ask Me and RECEIVE! Tell me what is your heart's desire? I want to hear it! All of it! NO, I never tire! Nothing is too small to ask. Don't be afraid or think you're not worthy. You are more than worthy for believing in My son. Your trust in Me means a lot! It's all l've got!! I put you here for a reason!! To love Me. To spend time with Me! And show Me that you care for Me. I gave everything for you. My son is everything to Me. Oh what I would not do to be in union with you! I am the one who chases down every last one. When even ONE goes missing it hurts My heart. I am love. I only love. 




"We have come into an intimate experience with God's love, and we trust in the love he has for us. God is love! Those who are living in love are living in God, and God lives through them."

1 John 4:16 TPT


"God is love. When we take up permanent residence in a life of love, we live in God and God lives in us. This way, love has the run of the house, becomes at home and mature in us, so that we're free of worry on Judgment Day—our standing in the world is identical with Christ's. There is no room in love for fear. Well- formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life-fear of death, fear of judgment-is one not yet fully formed in love."

1 John 4:17-18 MSG


"The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace."

Psalms 29:11 AMP


"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]"

John 14:27 AMP


SEVERAL HOURS LATER ON THE SAME DAY THE LORD HAD JULIE GREEN GIVE A TEACHING ON THIS VERY SUBJECT!!!

Comments

Popular Posts