JOB 15 - THE UNREPENTANT WICKED ARE DESTINED FOR GOD'S SWORD OF VENGEANCE

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page .. with eyes closed .. then turn 12 pages (PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD .. HE IS ACTIVELY RULING AS KING OF KINGS OVER HIS CREATION) to Job 15 for the 10th time. Upon awakening today (slept in today 😴), I picked up my phone and the time was 10:10 (10) and .. just before being led to this scripture .. I picked up my phone to reference prayers I say beforehand and the time was 10:50 (15) .. confirming Job 15 for the 10th time!!! Every time the enemy whispers "false prophet! false prophet!" to me, the Lord amps up the timestamp confirmations!!! 😁


Job 15 may relate to this FIERY SWORD I was shown recently .. the sword of God's vengeance!!! 😲 


"The wicked man writhes with pain all his days, And numbered are the years stored up for him, the ruthless one. A [dreadful] sound of terrors is in his ears; While at peace and in a time of prosperity the destroyer comes upon him [the tent of the robber is not at peace]. He does not believe that he will return out of the darkness [for fear of being murdered], And he is destined for the sword [of God's vengeance]."

Job 12 -3-22 AMP


"This is the time when the Lord will rescue Zion and take vengeance on her enemies."

Isaiah 34:8 GNT


THE DAY OF GOD'S VENGEANCE IS NEAR!!! HUMBLE YOURSELF, SINCERELY REPENT & TURN AWAY FROM DARKNESS TO THE LIGHT .. DESPITE YOUR WICKEDNESS, GOD LOVES YOU!!! HE IS LONG-SUFFERING, FULL OF MERCY & LOVINGKINDNESS. AND HE WISHES THAT NONE WOULD PERISH.


"You are merciful and forgiving, although we have rebelled against you."

Daniel 9:9 GNT


"And you will open their eyes to their true condition, so that they may turn from darkness to the Light and from the power of Satan to the power of God. By placing their faith in me they will receive the total forgiveness of sins and be made holy, taking hold of the inheritance that I give to my children!"

Acts 26:18 TPT


DEFINITION OF WICKED FROM STRONG'S CONCORDANCE: Wicked, evil, guilty (guilty in the court of Heaven). Derived from the root vụ? (rasha), which means to be wicked or to act wickedly. In Greek, it is described as moral corruption with harmful actions (nonpós, poneros & kakós, kakos). The term "rasha" is used in the Hebrew Bible to describe individuals or actions that are morally wrong, unjust, or in opposition to God's laws. It often characterizes those who are guilty of sin and rebellion against God. The word can refer to both the state of being wicked and the actions that result from such a state. The "rasha" are those who violate the covenantal laws given by God, leading to social and spiritual consequences.


GOD IS CALLING ALL OF HIS PRODIGAL CHILDREN TO COME BACK HOME TO HIM! HE IS READY TO LAVISH HIS LOVE UPON YOU!


"So the young son set off for home. From a long distance away, his father saw him coming, dressed as a beggar, and great compassion swelled up in his heart for his son who was returning home. The father raced out to meet him, swept him up in his arms, hugged him dearly, and kissed him over and over with tender love. Then the son said, 'Father, I was wrong. I have sinned against you. I could never deserve to be called your son. Just let me be—' The father interrupted and said, 'Son, you're home now!' Turning to his servants, the father said, 'Quick, bring me the best robe, my very own robe, and I will place it on his shoulders. Bring the ring, the seal of sonship, and I will put it on his finger. And bring out the best shoes you can find for my son. Let's prepare a great feast and celebrate. For my beloved son was once dead, but now he's alive! Once he was lost, but now he is found!' And everyone celebrated with overflowing joy."

Luke 15:20-24 TPT


THIS IS THE FIERY SWORD I AM REFERRING TO THAT WAS OVER MY HOME RECENTLY 👇




Here are the 10:10 and 10:50 timestamps and when I posted today's message and scriptures on X, I received another timestamp of 11:55.

11 is TRANSITION, 11th HOUR, JUDGMENT UPON DISORDER

55 is A DOUBLE PORTION OF GRACE


Today's date is 5/1/25 (5+1+2+5 = 13) and (5+1 = 6)

13 is REBELLION

6 is MAN

"But the Law came to increase and expand [the awareness of] the trespass [by defining and unmasking sin]. But where sin increased, [God's remarkable, gracious gift of] grace [His unmerited favor] has surpassed it and increased all the more."

Romans 5:20 AMP


"All that passing laws against sin did was produce more lawbreakers. But sin didn't, and doesn't, have a chance in competition with the aggressive forgiveness we call grace. When it's sin versus grace, grace wins hands down. All sin can do is threaten us with death, and that's the end of it. Grace, because God is putting everything together again through the Messiah, invites us into life— a life that goes on and on and on, world without end."

Romans 5:20-21 MSG




And I feel like today's scripture also confirms my conversation with Steph @operavoice19 on X last night concerning this fiery sword that I was shown.




When I posted that confirmation on X, I received another timestamp of 12:15. WOW!!! 


12 is PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD 


15 is CONFIRMATION OF JOB 15




When I started typing up today's blog post, Blogger noted the time was 9:30.  OMGOSH THE SCRIPTURAL CONFIRMATIONS FOR TODAY'S MESSAGE FROM THIS TIMESTAMP ARE OFF THE CHAIN!!! 

"“They bend their tongue like their bow; [Their] lies and not truth prevail and grow strong in the land; For they proceed from evil to evil, And they do not know and understand and acknowledge Me,” says the Lord.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭9‬:‭3 AMP


“So know today [with confident assurance] that the Lord your God is crossing [the Jordan] before you like a devouring fire. He will destroy them and He will subdue them before you, and you shall drive them out and destroy them quickly, just as the Lord has promised you.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭9‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬


“When my enemies turn back, They stumble and perish before You.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭9‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬


“This evil is in all that is done under the sun, that one fate comes to all. Also, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil, and madness is in their hearts while they live, and afterwards they go to the dead.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭9‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬


“For Tyre built herself an [impregnable] stronghold [on an island offshore], And she has heaped up silver like dust And gold like the mire of the streets.”

‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭9‬:‭3 AMP


“Though they hide on the summit of [Mount] Carmel, I will track them down and take them from there; And though they hide from My sight on the floor of the sea, From there I shall command the serpent and it will bite them.”

‭‭Amos‬ ‭9‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬


“You [O God] will increase the nation, You will multiply their joy; They will rejoice before You Like the joy and jubilation of the harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the spoil [of victory].”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬



 

OMGOSH ANOTHER TIMESTAMP FROM TRUTH SOCIAL .. 10:20 (12) 

12 is PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD!!! JUSTICE IS COMING!!!




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 






Comments

Popular Posts