With my eyes closed.. Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me to Job 15 again .. 8 days since last time (NEW BEGINNINGS) .. for the 11th time (JUDGMENT UPON DISORDER, TRANSITION, ACTS OF BRAVERY) .. on May 9 (that is 911). I was shown 911 on the clock in the early hours of this morning 👀
THERE IS MUCH FEAR & TREPIDATION IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY AS THEIR COMPLETE EXPOSURE IS BEING MADE MANIFEST & THE DAY OF THE LORD IS APPROACHING.. THEY ARE SHOUTING EMERGENCY 911 BUT ARE HELPLESS TO STOP WHAT IS COMING. YET THEY CONTINUALLY WAR AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY .. KNOWING THERE IS NO WAY TO ESCAPE HIS FIERY SWORD OF JUDGMENT.
"He despairs of escaping the realm of darkness; he is marked for the sword."
Job 15:22 NIV
"All that is left is a terrifying wait for judgment and a raging fire that will consume God's enemies."
Hebrews 10:27 GW
"Blow the ram's horn in Zion. Sound the alarm on my holy mountain. Everyone who lives in the land should tremble, because the day of the Lord is coming. Certainly, it is near. It is a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and overcast skies. A large and mighty army will spread over the mountains like the dawn. Nothing like this has ever happened. Nothing like this will ever happen again."
Joel 2:1-2 GW
When I posted today's message & scripture on X, I received a timestamp of 10:53 .. (1+5+3 equals 9) on the 9th. JUDGMENT.
When I posted the confirmation on X, I received another timestamp of 1:11 (GOD'S BELOVED SON 💛).
The Lord confirmed today's message through Julie Green's prophetic word today.
https://rumble.com/v6t5yk5-live-with-julie.html
When I started today's blog post, Blogger noted the time was 8:18. Ezekiel 8:18 is another confirmation.
"Therefore I will deal in wrath; My eye will not spare, nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them."
Ezekiel 8:18 AMPC
TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT
PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:
Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God.
Comments