JEREMIAH 30 - JACOB'S TROUBLE IS UPON US

As I held my Bible & waited for instruction today .. I heard "go to Jeremiah 30" ..  ABOUT JACOB'S TROUBLE .. A TIME OF UNPRECEDENTED DIFFICULTY FOR ISRAEL AS THEY ARE CHASTISED & CORRECTED BY GOD.


GOD TOLD MOSES WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE (IN OUR TIME).


"The Lord said to Moses, "Behold, you are about to lie down [in death] with your fathers; and this people will arise and play the prostitute (commit apostasy) with the foreign gods [of the people] of the land, where they go to be among them. They will abandon (turn away from) Me and break My covenant which I have made with them. Then My anger will be kindled and burn against them in that day, and I will abandon (turn away from) them and hide My face from them. They will be devoured, and many evils and troubles will come on them, so that they will say in that day, 'Is it not because our God is not among us that these evils have come on us?' But I will certainly hide My face [from them] in that day because of all the evil which they will do, for they will turn to other gods [to worship lifeless idols, to honor handmade relics]."

Deuteronomy 31:16-18 AMP


MOSES, IN TURN, WARNED THE PEOPLE.


"Assemble before me all the elders of your tribes and your officers, so that I may speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth as witnesses against them. For I know that after my death you will behave corruptly and turn from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will come upon you in the latter days, because you will do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him to anger with the work of your hands."

Deuteronomy 31:28-29 AMP


JESUS SPOKE OF THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME OF DIFFICULTY .. NOT JUST FOR ISRAEL .. BUT ALL THE NATIONS BEFORE HIS RETURN.


"For at that time there will be a great tribulation (pressure, distress, oppression), such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will [again]."

Matthew 24:21 AMP


THIS SHAKING IS LEADING UP TO THE DAY OF THE LORD .. WHEN HIS COVENANT PEOPLE WILL AWAKEN TO TRUTH, REPENT, TURN FROM EVIL, BE RESTORED & BLESSED.


"For behold (hear this), the days are coming,' says the Lord, 'when I will restore the fortunes of My people Israel and Judah,' , says the Lord, "and I will return them to the land that I gave to their forefathers and they will take possession of it.'" 'Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; It is the time of Jacob's [unequaled] trouble, But he will be saved from it.

'It shall come about on that day,' says the Lord of hosts, 'that I will break the yoke off your neck and I will tear off your bonds and force apart your shackles; and strangers will no longer make slaves of the people [of Israel]. But they shall serve the Lord their God and [the descendant off David their King, whom I will raise up for them.

'Fear not, O Jacob My servant,' says the Lord, 'Nor be dismayed or downcast, O Israel; For behold, I will save you from a distant land [of exile] And your descendants from the land of their captivity. Jacob will return and will be quiet and at ease, And no one will make him afraid.

'For I am with you,' says the Lord, 'to save you; For I will destroy completely all the nations where I have scattered you, But I will not destroy you completely. But I will judge and discipline you fairly And will by no means regard you as guiltless and leave you unpunished.'

'For I will restore health to you And I will heal your wounds, says the Lord, 'Because they have called you an outcast, saying: "This is Zion; no one seeks her and no one cares for her.",

'Then you shall be My people, And I will be your God.'

Behold, the tempest of the Lord! Wrath has gone forth, A sweeping and gathering tempest; It will burst on the head of the wicked.

The fierce (righteous) anger of the Lord will not turn back Until He has fulfilled and until He has accomplished The intent of His heart (mind); In the latter days you will understand this."

Jeremiah 30:3, 7-11, 17, 22-24 AMP



When I posted today's scriptures & message on X, I received a timestamp of 11:50 .. Psalm 115 is confirmation!!!


Also, today's date (when you add the numbers) comes to 911 .. I had posted that BEFORE being led to today's scriptures & posting today's message .. it is another confirmation (look at verses 9-11 in Psalm 115 👀). OUR PRAYER TODAY IS THAT ISRAEL AWAKENS, REPENTS, TURNS FROM EVIL, & TRUSTS IN GOD TO DELIVER THEM FROM THEIR ENEMIES! PRAY FOR REVIVAL IN ISRAEL!


"Not for our sake, God, no, not for our sake, but for your name's sake, show your glory. Do it on account of your merciful love, do it on account of your faithful ways. Do it so none of the nations can say, "Where now, oh where is their God?"

Our God is in heaven doing whatever he wants to do. Their gods are metal and wood, handmade in a basement shop: Carved mouths that can't talk, painted eyes that can't see, Tin ears that can't hear, molded noses that can't smell, Hands that can't grasp, feet that can't walk or run, throats that never utter a sound. Those who make them have become just like them, have become just like the gods they trust.

VERSES 9-11 👇

But you, Israel: put your trust in God! — trust your Helper! trust your Ruler! Clan of Aaron, trust in God! — trust your Helper! trust your Ruler! You who fear God, trust in God! — trust your Helper! trust your Ruler!

O God, remember us and bless us, bless the families of Israel and Aaron. And let God bless all who fear God— bless the small, bless the great. Oh, let God enlarge your families— giving growth to you, growth to your children. May you be blessed by God, by God, who made heaven and earth. The heaven of heavens is for God, but he put us in charge of the earth.

Dead people can't praise God — not a word to be heard from those buried in the ground. But we bless God, oh yes — we bless him now, we bless him always! Hallelujah!"

Psalms 115:1-18 MSG





When I started today's blog post, Blogger noted the time was 1:09 (19). The Biblical meaning of 19 is GOD HAS ORDERED JUDGMENT. There are several 1:9 scriptures that confirm today's message!!!


"That which has been is that which will be [again], And that which has been done is that which will be done again. So there is nothing new under the sun."

Ecclesiastes 1:9 AMP


"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Joshua 1:9 AMP


"God is faithful [He is reliable, trustworthy and ever true to His promise — He can be depended on], and through Him you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."

1 Corinthians 1:9 AMP


"If we (freely) admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just [true to His own nature and promises], and will forgive our sins and cleanse us continually from all unrighteousness [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose].

1 John 1:9 AMP


"If the LORD of hosts Had not left us a few survivors, We would be like Sodom, We would be like Gomorrah."

Isaiah 1:9 AMP


"Her (ceremonial) uncleanness was on her skirts; She did not [seriously] consider her future. Therefore she has come down [from throne to slavery] in an astonishing manner; She has no comforter. "O LORD" [cries Jerusalem], "look at my affliction, For the enemy has magnified himself [in triumph]."

Lamentations 1:9 AMP



"They all come for violence; Their horde of faces moves [eagerly] forward, They gather prisoners like sand."

Habakkuk 1:9 AMP



"But if you return to Me and keep My commandments and do them, though those of you who have been scattered are in the most remote parts of the heavens, I will gather them from there and will bring them to the place where I have chosen for My Name to dwell."

Nehemiah 1:9 AMP 



"I will punish worshipers of pagan gods and cruel palace officials who abuse their power."

Zephaniah 1:9 CEV



"So don't plot against the LORD! He wipes out His enemies, and they never survive."

Nahum 1:9 CEV




This is the 5th day in a row that I have been shown scriptures about what is currently transpiring in Israel and about the come upon the entire world. A time of trouble .. but God. The number 5 means GRACE. BY GOD'S GRACE WE WILL ENDURE. BY GOD'S GRACE WE WILL BE DELIVERED. BY GOD'S GRACE EVIL (IN THE NATURAL & IN THE SPIRIT WORLD) WILL BE DEALT A HEAVY BLOW BY GOD'S RIGHT HAND OF JUSTICE & RIGHTEOUSNESS.  BY GOD'S GRACE WE WILL BE HEALED.  BY GOD'S GRACE WILL BE RESTORED.









TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 





Comments

Popular Posts