ISAIAH 7 - PRAY FOR ISRAEL!!!

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page .. with eyes closed .. then turn 12 pages (PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD) to Isaiah 7 for the 10th time (GOD REVEALS HIS PLAN & SETS THINGS IN ORDER ACCORDING TO THAT PLAN).


ISAIAH CAME TO KING AHAZ OF JUDAH DURING A TIME OF CRISIS WHEN THE WHOLE NATION WAS GRIPPED WITH FEAR AS THE ARMIES OF ARAM & ISRAEL THREATENED JERUSALEM .. KING AHAZ FACED AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION AS THE FORCES ARRAYED AGAINST HIM WERE INSURMOUNTABLE & BEYOND HIS CONTROL. 


IN THIS SITUATION, KING AHAZ SHOULD HAVE TURNED TO GOD & SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED IN HIM FOR DELIVERANCE .. AFTER ALL, HE IS THE SAME GOD THAT DELIVERED HIS PEOPLE OUT OF SLAVERY IN EGYPT TO BECOME ESTABLISHED AS THEIR OWN NATION .. & HE IS THE SAME GOD THAT MADE COVENANT WITH HIS PEOPLE & PROMISED TO PROTECT THEM AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOWED HIS COMMANDS.


AS KING AHAZ WAVERED, GOD HAD COMPASSION & OFFERED TO GIVE HIM A SIGN TO PROVE HIS TRUSTWORTHINESS. BUT KING AHAZ DID NOT TRUST IN GOD & REJECTED HIS OFFER. IN HIS MERCY, GOD PROVIDED A SIGN  ANYWAY.. SOMETHING TO GIVE HIS PEOPLE HOPE & TO REMIND THEM OF HIS MIRACULOUS POWER TO SAVE EVEN IN THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE OF SITUATIONS: A virgin will give birth to Immanuel — God with us!


GOD DID NOT FORCE THIS GIFT OF GRACE UPON KING AHAZ. INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING GOD'S OFFER OF REDEMPTION... INSTEAD OF TRUSTING IN GOD WHO HAD SHOWN HIS PEOPLE MIRACLES, SIGNS & WONDERS.. KING AHAZ SUCCUMBED TO FEAR & CHOSE TO TRUST IN HUMAN MEANS TO SAVE HIS NATION & HIS PEOPLE .. HE CHOSE TO ALIGN WITH THE ASSYRIAN ARMY. THIS REJECTION OF GOD'S POWER TO SAVE & DELIVER BROUGHT ABOUT HARDSHIP THEN AND IT WILL AGAIN IF ISRAEL CHOOSES TO TRUST MAN OVER GOD TO ACHIEVE PEACE .. IF ISRAEL FORMS ANOTHER ALLIANCE WITH THE ASSYRIAN ARMY OF TODAY (those aligned with the kingdom of darkness) RATHER THAN TRUSTING IN THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC & JACOB FOR VICTORY OVER THEIR ENEMIES.


"When news reached the royal palace that Syria had joined forces with Israel, King Ahaz and everyone in Judah were so terrified that they shook like trees in a windstorm. Then the Lord said to me: Take your son Shearjashub and go see King Ahaz .. Tell Ahaz to stop worrying. There's no need for him to be afraid of King Rezin and King Pekah. They are very angry, but they are nothing more than a dying fire. Ahaz doesn't need to fear to invade and defeat Judah and Jerusalem and to let the son of Tabeel be king in his place. I, the Lord, promise that this will never happen. Damascus is just the capital of Syria, and King Rezin rules only in Damascus. Samaria is just the capital of Israel, and King Pekah rules only in Samaria. But in less than 65 years, Israel will be destroyed. And if Ahaz and his officials don't trust me, they will be defeated. Once again the Lord God spoke to King Ahaz. This time he said, "Ask me for proof that my promise will come true. Ask for something to happen deep in the world of the dead or high in the heavens above.  "No, Lord, Ahaz answered. "I won't test you!" Then I said: .. But the Lord will still give you proof. A virgin is pregnant; she will have a son and will name him Immanuel. Even before the boy is old enough to know how to choose between right and wrong, he will eat yogurt and honey, and the countries of the two kings you fear will be destroyed. But the Lord will make more trouble for your people and your kingdom than any of you have known since Israel broke away from Judah. He will even bring the king of Assyria to attack you.

Isaiah 7:2-4, 6-17 CEV


"This is the Lord's message for his rebellious people: "You follow your own plans instead of mine; you make treaties without asking me, and you keep on sinning. You trust Egypt for protection. So you refuse my advice and send messengers to Egypt to beg their king for help. "You will be disappointed, completely disgraced for trusting Egypt."

Isaiah 30:1-3 CEV


PRAY FOR ISRAEL!!!




WHEN I POSTED TODAY'S SCRIPTURE & MESSAGE ON X, I RECEIVED A TIMESTAMP OF 5:48 .. WHICH LED ME TO ISAIAH 54:8 .. AMAZING CONFIRMATION OF TODAY'S MESSAGE & ISRAEL'S CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES! (I am including verses 5-17 .. INTERESTING 5 is GRACE and 17 is OVERCOMING VICTORY).


"The Lord All-Powerful, the Holy God of Israel, rules all the earth. He is your Creator and husband, and he will rescue you. You were like a young wife, brokenhearted and crying because her husband had divorced her. But the Lord your God says, "I am taking you back! I rejected you for a while, but with love and tenderness I will embrace you again. For a while, I turned away in furious anger. Now I will have mercy and love you forever! I, your protector and Lord, make this promise." I once promised Noah that I would never again destroy the earth by a flood. Now I have promised that I will never again get angry and punish you. Every mountain and hill may disappear. But I will always be kind and merciful to you; I won't break my agreement to give your nation peace. Jerusalem, you are sad and discouraged, tossed around in a storm. But l, the Lord, will rebuild your city with precious stones; for your foundation I will use blue sapphires. Your fortresses will be built of rubies, your gates of jewels, and your walls of gems. I will teach your children and make them successful. You will be built on fairness with no fears of injustice; every one of your worries will be taken far from you. I will never send anyone to attack your city, and you will make prisoners of those who do attack. Don't forget that I created metalworkers who make weapons over burning coals. I also created armies that can bring destruction. Weapons made to attack you won't be successful; words spoken against you won't hurt at all. My servants, Jerusalem is yours! I, the Lord, promise to bless you with victory."

Isaiah 54:5-17 CEV



 
Deborah Wesala shared this prayer for Israel in reply. Sharing so you can pray in agreement.



When I started this blog post, Blogger noted the time was 8:28 .. this led me to Romans 8:28.

“We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him. They are the ones God has chosen for his purpose, and he has always known who his chosen ones would be. He had decided to let them become like his own Son, so his Son would be the first of many children. God then accepted the people he had already decided to choose, and he has shared his glory with them. What can we say about all this? If God is on our side, can anyone be against us?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭28‬-‭31‬ ‭CEV‬‬





TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 





Comments

Popular Posts