I HEAR THE SOUND OF THE ABUNDANCE OF RAIN!

Three times now in the past few days .. as I am praying .. I HEAR POURING RAIN ⛆⛆⛆ .. I can hear it HITTING MY METAL ROOF .. but when I look outside it is SUNNY & DRY. No rain.


As I listened today to this past Tuesday's 11th Hour with the Bullocks and sang in what sounded like NEW BEAUTIFUL TRIBAL TONGUES ðŸ˜® (my real singing is more like the Wedding Singer 😆) .. Robin D Bullock is prophesying (paraphrasing) .. I hear the sound of the ABUNDANCE OF RAIN .. rain that is not hear yet, but is coming soon ðŸ‘€


I called my Holy Spirit filled friend to share .. she said she heard it too at her home!!! And she just happens to be attending a conference this week at the River Church with Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne.. that's called ABUNDANT RAIN and this very subject is being preached on all week.


ANYONE ELSE HEAR THE SOUND OF AN APPROACHING ABUNDANCE OF RAIN!!?




Comments

Popular Posts