ISAIAH 9 - GET READY TO CELEBRATE!!!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me.. with my eyes closed .. to Isaiah 9 for the 15th time (GRACE. GRACE. GRACE. GOD'S REST. BY GOD'S GRACE WE OVERCOME DEATH.)


"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great Light ✨; those who dwelt in the land of intense darkness and the shadow of death, upon them has the Light ✨ shined.

You [O Lord] have multiplied the nation and increased their joy; they rejoice before You like the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil [of battle].

For the yoke of [Israel's] burden, and the staff or rod for [goading] their shoulders, the rod of their oppressor, You have broken as in the day of [Gideon with] Midian."

Isaiah 9:2-4 AMPC


I AM HEARING THE SONG CELLLLLEBRATE GOOD TIMES! COME ON!!! BY KOOL & THE GANG.


There's a party goin' on right here ..


A celebration to last throughout the years..


So bring your good times and your laughter too ..


We gonna celebrate your party with you .. Come on now


(Celebration) Let's all celebrate and have a good time!


(Celebration) We gon' celebrate and have a good time!


It's time to come together!


It's up to you, what's your pleasure?


(Everyone around the world, come on)


Yahoo! It's a celebration!


Yahoo!



When I posted today's scripture & message (THE SONG CELEBRATION WAS THE MESSAGE TODAY!!!) I received a timestamp of 12:12. And this is 4/21 (Bo Polny refers to 421 in God's Biblical time calculation for his appointed seasons and fulfillment of prophecies). And 21 is 7+7+7 (777).


TIME FOR JUSTICE!!!


Here are several 12:12 confirming scriptures 👇


"Therefore be glad (exult), O heavens and you that dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in fierce anger (fury), because he knows that he has [only] a short time [left]!"

Revelation 12:12 AMPC


"All that wicked people want is to find evil things to do, but the righteous stand firm."

Proverbs 12:12 GNT


"Now stand up straight! Stop your knees from shaking."

Hebrews 12:12 CEV


"Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer."

Romans 12:12 AMPC


"For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour and moment what [you] ought to say."

Luke 12:12 AMPC




When I posted that confirmation on X, I received another timestamp confirmation .. 12:22 .. Job 12:22!!!


TIME FOR TRUTH TO BE REVEALED!!!


"He sends light to places dark as death."

Job 12:22 GNT


"He uncovers mysteries [hidden] in the darkness and brings gloom into the light."

Job 12:22 GW


"He uncovers deep things out of darkness and brings into light black gloom and the shadow of death."

Job 12:22 AMPC




My friend Karin on X posted this CONFIRMATION today for the song CELEBRATION. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! 
 



Here is a link to the interview with Ronald (Kool) Bell who created the song CELEBRATION .. HE WROTE THE SONG ABOUT GOD THE CREATOR!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBuGS4dPz8N/?igsh=bXM0amhxeHUza3k1


And .. I KID YOU NOT .. when I started today's blog post, Blogger noted the time was 4:04. The Biblical meaning of 4 is CREATION AND THINGS THAT ARE MADE BY GOD. When you see the number twice, it means CONFIRMATION.




HOW COOL IS GOD!!!??? 




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 







Comments

Popular Posts