ISAIAH 38 - GOD IS ABOUT TO RESTORE US MORE THAN WE CAN THINK OR IMAGINE!!!
Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page with my eyes closed .. then told me to turn 25 pages (GRACE. GRACE. GRACE. GRACE. GRACE. GOD GIVES ABUNDANT GRACE TO ENDURE TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS) to Isaiah 38 for the 7th time (GOD RULES OVER ALL CREATION & IS DOING SOMETHING BY HIS SPIRIT).
GOD HEARS EVERY PRAYER & SEES EVERY TEAR AS YOU ENDURE TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS. WHEN YOU TURN TO HIM FOR HELP WITH YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES (EVEN WHEN IT APPEARS TO BE A DEATH SENTENCE), HE DELIVERS YOU FROM IT ALL IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT IS MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK OR IMAGINE. WAIT TIL YOU SEE WHAT HIS SPIRIT IS ABOUT TO DO AS IT IS POURED OUT ON YOU!!!
HOW SHOULD YOU RESPOND TO GOD'S GOODNESS, HIS IMMENSE POWER TO HEAL & DELIVER .. AND HIS GREAT GRACE TO RESTORE YOU DESPITE YOUR FAULTS? YOU SHOULD TURN TO HIM WITH HUMILITY, THANKSGIVING & PRAISE ALL THE REST OF YOUR DAYS!!!
"Now, Hezekiah became sick and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah, son of Amoz, came and prophesied to him, saying, "This is what Yahweh has to say to you: Set your affairs in order, for you will not recover from this illness. You are going to die." Then Hezekiah broke down and wept, turned his face to the wall, and prayed, "O please, Yahweh, please. I beg you, let me live. Remember how I have walked faithfully before your face. With all my heart, I have sought to do only what is good in your eyes." Bitter tears streamed down his face. Then Isaiah received another prophetic word for Hezekiah. Yahweh said to him, "Go deliver this message to Hezekiah: 'This is what Yahweh, the God of your ancestor David, has to say to you: I have heard your heartfelt prayer and I have seen you cry tear after bitter tear. I will give you another fifteen years. I will defend Jerusalem, and I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. This will be a sign to you from Yahweh as a confirmation that I will do for you what I have promised. I will cause the sun's shadow to retreat ten steps on the stairway of Ahaz." Then the sunlight went back up the ten steps it had gone down."
"Here is the poem of Hezekiah, king of Judah, which he wrote when he was healed from his illness: I was dying in the prime of life. I thought, "Must I leave this world now? Must I go through the gates of death and miss out on the rest of my years?" I thought, "I won't get to see Yah again in the land of the living. No longer will I see my friends or family nor enjoy the company of anyone living on earth. My body is being folded up and taken from me, taken down like a shepherd's tent. He cuts my life short, as a weaver cuts his cloth from the loom and rolls it up. From day to night, you bring my life to an end. I felt as though a lion were crushing all my bones as I cried out for help until morning. From day to night, you bring my life to an end. I could only chirp like a swallow or small bird; I could only moan like a dove. My eyes are weary from looking up into heaven. Yahweh, I am so depressed. Come and be my strength. But what can I say? For he has spoken to me and told me that he is the one who has done this. I can't sleep a wink because I'm overwhelmed with grief. Lord, it is because of your kindness that life is given. It is in you that my spirit lives. Now restore my health and give me life again! Truly, it was for my own good that I had this bitter experience. For you loved my soul out of the pit of oblivion. You cast all my sins behind your back. The grave and those buried there cannot praise you. Neither the realm of death nor those who enter it can give you thanks or hope for your faithfulness. It's the living who thank you as I do today. One generation makes your faithfulness known to the next. Yahweh is pleased to heal me and save me! We will sing to the music of stringed instruments every day of our lives in Yahweh's house."
Isaiah 38:1-20 TPT
When I posted today's message & scripture on X, I received a timestamp of 1:11 and today's date is 4/24/25.
111 is GOD'S BELOVED SON 💕
"And there came a voice out from within heaven, You are My Beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."
Mark 1:11 AMPC
24 is MANIFESTATION OF GOD'S PERFECT GOVERNMENT. THIS IS THE NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH PRAYER.
ADD THE NUMBERS OF THE DATE (4+2+4+2+5) AND YOU GET 17 .. which is OVERCOMING VICTORY.
"If you will turn (repent) and give heed to my reproof, behold, I [Wisdom] will pour out my spirit upon you, I will make my words known to you."
Proverbs 1:23 AMPC
"For through the living and eternal word of God you have been born again as the children of a Parent who is immortal, not mortal."
1 Peter 1:23 GNT
"God has given me grace to speak a warning about pride. I would ask each of you to be emptied of self-promotion and not create a false image of your importance. Instead, honestly assess your worth by using your God-given faith as the standard of measurement, and then you will see your true value with an appropriate self-esteem."
Romans 12:3 TPT
"So consider carefully how Jesus faced such intense opposition from sinners who opposed their own souls, so that you won't become worn down and cave in under life's pressures."
Hebrews 12:3 TPT
HALLELJAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
RECEIVE YOUR HEALING & RESTORATION!!!
TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT
PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:
Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God.




Comments