ISAIAH 32 - THE 3RD GREAT AWAKENING US UPON US!!!
Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page .. with eyes closed .. then to turn 22 pages (MANIFESTATION OF DISORDER & THE LIGHT OF TRUTH GOING OUT IN THE MIDST OF TERRIBLE DARKNESS) to Isaiah 32 for the 3rd time (PERFECT COMPLETION).
THE OUTPOURING OF HOLY SPIRIT & 3rd GREAT AWAKENING ARE UPON US .. WHEN JUSTICE & RIGHTEOUSNESS TRANSFORM OUR WILDERNESS INTO A FRUITFUL FIELD WITH PEACE, QUIET & A BOUNTIFUL HARVEST.
AT THE SAME TIME, THE WRATH OF THE LORD IS "COMING DOWN OVERPOWERINGLY" UPON THE ARMY THAT IS AGAINST US (the Assyrians — NWO, Deep State foreign militia) & THEIR "CAPITAL CITY SHALL BE UTTERLY HUMBLED AND LAID PROSTRATE." (Washington DC?? 👀👀)
"Look—a new era begins! A King will reign with righteousness, and His princes according to justice!"
Isaiah 32:1 TPT
"Then the eyes of those who see will not be blinded, And the ears of those who hear will listen attentively. The heart (mind) of those who act impulsively will discern the truth, And the tongue of the stammerers will hurry to speak clearly. The fool (the good-for-nothing) will no longer be called noble, Nor the rogue said to be generous."
Isaiah 32:3-5 AMP
"Get up, and listen to me, you pampered women. Hear what I say, you overconfident daughters. In a little less than a year you overconfident women will tremble, because the grape harvest will fail and no fruit will be brought in [from the fields]. Mourn for my people's land where thorns and briars will grow. Mourn for all the happy homes in a joyful city. Palaces will be deserted. Noisy cities will be abandoned. Fortresses and watchtowers will become permanent caves. They will be a delight for wild donkeys and pastures for flocks."
Isaiah 32:9-10, 13-14 GW
"Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is valued as a forest. Then justice will dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) will abide in the fruitful field. And the effect of righteousness will be peace [internal and external], and the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever. My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, in safe dwellings, and in quiet resting-places. But it [the wrath of the Lord] shall hail, coming down overpoweringly on the forest [the army of the Assyrians], and the capital city shall be utterly humbled and laid prostrate."
Isaiah 32:15-19 AMPC
"Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you, and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My ordinances and do them. You will live in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleanness, and I will call for the grain and make it abundant, and I will not bring famine on you. I will multiply the fruit of the tree and the produce of the field, so that you will not suffer again the disgrace of famine among the nations. Then you will remember [clearly] your [own] evil ways and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight for your sins and for your outrageous atrocities. I am not doing this for your sake, " says the Lord God. "Let that be known to you. Be ashamed and humiliated for your [wicked] ways, O house of Israel!" 'Thus says the Lord God, "On the day that I cleanse you from all your sins I will also cause the cities [of Israel] to be inhabited, and the ruins will be rebuilt. The desolate land will be cultivated instead of being a desolation in the sight of everyone who passes by. Then they will say, 'This land that was deserted and desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the waste, desolate, and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.'"
Ezekiel 36:26-35 AMP
When I posted today's scriptures & message on X, I received a timestamp of 12:50 .. Psalm 125 confirms today's message & today is April 19 (THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 19 IS: GOD HAS ORDERED JUDGMENT).
"Those who trust in the Lord are as unshakable, as unmovable as mighty Mount Zion! Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord's wraparound presence surrounds his people, protecting them now and forever. The wicked will not always rule over the godly, provoking them to do what is evil. God, let your goodness be given away to your good people, to all your righteous ones! But those who turn away from truth— them you will turn away from you, to follow their crooked ways. You will give them just what they deserve. May Israel experience peace and prosperity!"
Psalms 125:1-5 TPT
Then when I went to my blog to type up today's entry, I had an unction to take a picture of my blog post titles from the past 3 days and noted the total number of posts thus far .. 1,228. Matthew 12:28!!! 🔥🔥🔥
"But, if I drive out demons by the power of the Spirit of God, then the end of Satan's kingdom has come!"
Matthew 12:28 TPT
When I started today's blog entry, Blogger noted the time was 1:35. There are 8 confirming scriptures for today's message .. NEW BEGINNINGS!!!
“I knew and regarded you and cared for you in the wilderness, In the land of drought.”
Hosea 13:5 AMP
“I tell you, no; but unless you repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways and live changed lives], you will all likewise perish.”
Luke 13:5 AMP
“Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!”
Hebrews 13:5 AMP
“You have not gone up into the gaps or breaches, nor built the wall around the house of Israel that it might stand in the battle on the day of the Lord.”
Ezekiel 13:5 AMP
“The Lord promised your ancestors that he would bring you into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Hivites, and Jebusites. It is a land rich with milk and honey.”
Exodus 13:5 CEV
“But I have trusted and relied on and been confident in Your lovingkindness and faithfulness; My heart shall rejoice and delight in Your salvation.”
Psalms 13:5 AMP
“They are coming from a distant country, From the end of heaven [the farthest horizon]— The Lord and the weapons of His indignation— To destroy the whole land.”
Isaiah 13:5 AMP
“Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) Praise the name of the Lord; Praise Him, O servants of the Lord (priests, Levites), You who stand in the house of the Lord, In the courts of the house of our God, Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; Sing praises to His name, for it is gracious and lovely. For the Lord has chosen [the descendants of] Jacob for Himself, Israel for His own special treasure and possession. For I know that the Lord is great And that our Lord is above all gods. Whatever the Lord pleases, He does, In the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and all deeps— Who causes the clouds to rise from the ends of the earth; Who makes lightning for the rain, Who brings the wind from His storehouses; Who struck the firstborn of Egypt, Both of man and animal; Who sent signs and wonders into your midst, O Egypt, Upon Pharaoh and all his servants. Who struck many nations And killed mighty kings, Sihon, king of the Amorites, Og, king of Bashan, And all the kingdoms of Canaan; And He gave their land as a heritage, A heritage to Israel His people. Your name, O Lord, endures forever, Your fame and remembrance, O Lord, [endures] throughout all generations. For the Lord will judge His people And He will have compassion on His servants [revealing His mercy]. The idols of the nations are silver and gold, The work of men’s hands. They have mouths, but they do not speak; They have eyes, but they do not see; They have ears, but they do not hear, Nor is there any breath in their mouths. Those who make idols are like them [absolutely worthless—spiritually blind, deaf, and powerless]; So is everyone who trusts in and relies on them. O house of Israel, bless and praise the Lord [with gratitude]; O house of Aaron, bless the Lord; O house of Levi, bless the Lord; You who fear the Lord [and worship Him with obedience], bless the Lord [with grateful praise]! Blessed be the Lord from Zion, Who dwells [with us] at Jerusalem. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)”
Psalms 135:1-21 AMP
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!
TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT
PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:
Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God.





Comments