PRAYER JOURNAL - BEHOLD! I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW!

 9:32 am 3/1/25


What is on Your heart today Lord?


My daughter Amy. You are on the edge of something new. It is the thing I want to do with you. Behold! I do something new! Do you not perceive it? I am raining My glory over your land on all who will receive it. Over all who will receive ME! Closed hearts and minds I will cover with My glory and they shall open to know the Truth. The Light has come to renew, to recompense, to restore. Behold! I make all things new! Do you perceive it? My coming? I am coming. But first My Spirit is coming to cleanse and purify all that has been defiled .. preparing the way for My coming. Father will release Me to return at His will when My bride is ready.


"Relax, everything's going to be all right; rest, everything's coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!"

Jude 1:2 MSG




Comments

Popular Posts