JOSHUA 1 & 3 AND 1 SAMUEL 17 - WE ARE CROSSING INTO THE PROMISED LAND! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

Holy Spirit did something different this morning. During my prayer time, I had an unction to look up scripture pertaining to the crossing into the Promised Land. Once I found it, I had an unction to post it on X, then heard Holy Spirit say that is my scripture post for today. Later I watched Julie Green and the Lord had her share the same scriptures as she taught about entering into the Promised Land and the battles that lay ahead against the giants in the land .. which is where we are in time right now. She even said "THEY ARE BREAD FOR US" which is part of what I posted. Here is what I posted today 👇


WHEN THE ISRAELITES CROSSED INTO THE PROMISED LAND, THERE WERE BATTLES THAT LAY AHEAD. AS THEY OBEYED GOD'S COMMANDS, HE WENT BEFORE THEM & THEY CONQUERED. AND SO IT WILL BE AGAIN. BE STRONG & COURAGEOUS. GOD WILL NOT FAIL OR FORSAKE US.. AND WE WILL TAKE THE LAND.


"I have given you every place on which the sole of your foot treads, just as I promised to Moses.

No man will [be able to] stand before you [to oppose youl as long as you live. Just as I was [present] with Moses, so will I be with you; I will not fail you or abandon you. Be strong and confident and courageous, for you will give this people as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers (ancestors) to give them.

Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do [everything] in accordance with the entire law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may prosper and be successful wherever you go.

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall read [and meditate on] it day and night, so that you may be careful to do [everything] in accordance with all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will be successful.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Joshua 1:3, 5-9 AMP


"Joshua got up early in the morning; then he and all the children of Israel set out from Shittim and came to the Jordan, and they spent the night there before they crossed [the river].

Then Joshua said to the people,

"Sanctify yourselves [for His purposel, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders (miracles) among you." 

You shall command the priests who carry the ark of the covenant, saying,

'When you come to the edge of the waters of the Jordan, you shall stand still in the Jordan.

Joshua said to the Israelites, "Come here, and listen to the words of the Lord your God." Joshua said, "By this you shall know that the living God is among you, and that He will, without fail, drive out from before you the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Hivite, the Perizzite, the Girgashite, the Amorite, and the Jebusite.

So when the people set out from their tents to cross over the Jordan with the priests who were carrying the ark of the covenant before the people, and when those who were carrying the ark came up to the Jordan, and the feet of the priests carrying the ark were submerged at the edge of the water (for the Jordan overflows all of its banks throughout the time of harvest),

the waters which were flowing down from above stopped and rose up in one mass a great distance away at Adam, the city that is beside Zarethan. Those [waters] flowing downward toward the sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, were completely cut off. So the people crossed [the river] opposite Jericho.

And while all [the people of] Israel crossed over on dry ground, the priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord stood firm on dry ground in the midst of the Jordan [riverbed], until all the nation had finished crossing over the Jordan.

Joshua 3:1, 5, 8-10, 14-17 AMP




When I posted this scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 11:20. Deuteronomy 11:20 is confirmation.

"For it was [the purpose] of the Lord to harden their hearts, to meet Israel in battle so that Israel would utterly destroy them, that they would receive no mercy, but that Israel would destroy them, just as the Lord had commanded Moses."

Joshua 11:20 AMP




THE GIANTS IN OUR LAND ARE BREAD FOR US!!!


"David ran over and pulled out Goliath's sword. Then he used it to cut Off Goliath's he@d. When the Philistines saw what had happened to their hero, they started running away."

1 Samuel 17:51 CEV



Julie Green confirmation: https://rumble.com/v6qiq1e-live-with-julie.html



TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 




Comments

Popular Posts