JOB 24 - SLAVES NO MORE!!!
Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page with eyes closed .. then to turn 25 pages (2025?) to Job 24 for the 6th time (NUMBER OF MAN).
VERSE 6
"They harvest their fodder in a field [that is not their own], And glean the vineyard of the wicked."
Job 24:6 AMP
THE POOR & MARGINALIZED HAVE BEEN FORCED TO GATHER THE HARVEST AS SLAVES .. NOT FROM THEIR OWN FIELDS AND NOT FOR THEIR OWN PROVISION .. BUT OUT OF NECESSITY WHILE THE WICKED HAVE PROSPERED.
THE WICKED HAVE HAD CONTROL OVER THE RESOURCES THAT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO THE NEEDY. CORRUPT PEOPLE HAVE WALLOWED IN ABUNDANCE WHILE THE POOR HAVE SUFFERED & HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED.
BUT GOD SEES ALL & HAS DESIGNATED AN APPOINTED SEASON TO DEAL WITH THIS INJUSTICE .. AND THAT TIME IS NOW.
"[Such people], may be prosperous for a little while, but then they're gone. They are brought down low and disappear like everything else. They wither like heads of grain."
Job 24:24 GW
"In a little while a wicked person will vanish. Then you can carefully examine where he was, but there will be no trace of him. Oppressed people will inherit the land and will enjoy unlimited peace."
Psalms 37:10-11 GW
I AM HEARING LYRICS FROM LION IN MY SPIRIT:
Hail! Hail! Lion of Judah! Let the Lion roar!
Hail! Hail! Lion of Judah!
Let the Lion ROOOAAARRRRRRR!!!
Prepare the way!
Prepare the way of the Lord!
Prepare the way!
Prepare the way of the Lord!
Prepare the way!
Prepare the way of the Lord!
Prepare the way!
Prepare the way of the Lord!
O valley, be raised up!
O mountain, be made low!
THANK YOU LORD FOR JUSTICE, RECKONING & RESTORATION.
At some point as I typed today's message on X, the character count stopped at 7 👀👀 and NEVER CHANGED AS I CONTINUED TO TYPE OUT THE REST OF THE MESSAGE. 7 is THE SPIRIT OF GOD!!! And I took this screenshot of it, it was 10:40 (14) 👀👀 7+7 .. (BIBLICALLY .. 7 TWICE IS CONFIRMATION). Also 14 represents GOD KEEPING HIS PROMISES TO 1,000 GENERATIONS!!!
When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 10:42. Matthew 10:42 and Acts 10:42 are confirmation!!
"I can guarantee this truth: Whoever gives any of my humble followers a cup of cold water because that person is my disciple will certainly never lose his reward."
Matthew 10:42 GW
"He ordered us to warn the people, 'God has appointed Jesus to judge the living and the dead.'"
Acts 10:42 GW




Comments