ISAIAH 32 - OUR FUTURE IS GLORIOUS!!!

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page with eyes closed .. then told me to turn 22 pages to Isaiah 32 for the 2nd time.


AS THE LORD COMES & POURS OUT HIS SPIRIT ✨ UPON ALL FLESH .. BRINGING JUSTICE & RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH ARE THE FOUNDATION OF HIS THRONE.. SHINING LIGHT ✨ IN THE DARKNESS & UNVEILING ALL TRUTH, THE GREAT AWAKENING SHALL TAKE PLACE.


AND ALL EYES WHO WERE BLIND WILL SEE. AND ALL EARS WHO WERE DEAF WILL HEAR. AND HEARTS & MINDS WILL CHANGE.


"Behold, a King will reign in righteousness, And princes will rule with justice.

Each [one of them] will be like a hiding place from the wind And a shelter from the storm, Like streams of water in a dry land, Like the shade of a huge rock in a parched and weary land [to those who turn to them].

Then the eyes of those who see will not be blinded, And the ears of those who hear will listen attentively.

The heart (mind) of those who act impulsively will discern the truth, And the tongue of the stammerers will hurry to speak clearly.

The fool (the good-for-nothing) will no longer be called noble, Nor the rogue said to be generous."

Isaiah 32:1-5 AMP


AS JUSTICE & RIGHTEOUSNESS PREVAIL, THERE WILL BE PEACE & WE SHALL DWELL SECURELY. EVEN AS THE ESTABLISHMENT IS HUMILIATED & CRUMBLES AROUND US, WE SHALL EXPERIENCE DIVINE FAVOR & PROSPERITY.


"Until the Spirit is poured out upon us from on high, And the wilderness becomes a fertile field, And the fertile field is valued as a forest.

Then justice will dwell in the wilderness, And righteousness will live in the fertile field.

And the effect of righteousness will be peace, And the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever.

Then my people will live in a peaceful surrounding, And in secure dwellings and in undisturbed resting places.

But it will hail, when the forest comes down, And the [capital] city will fall in utter humiliation.

Blessed (happy, fortunate) are you who cast your seed upon all waters [when the river overflows its banks and irrigates the land], You who allow the ox and the donkey to roam freely."

Isaiah 32:15-20 AMP


OUR FUTURE IS GLORIOUS!!!




BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:


When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp 10:02 (12). The Biblical meaning of 12 is perfect government of God (JUSTICE & RIGHTEOUSNESS).


3/7/25 today is the 7th (SPIRIT OF GOD) and if you add the numbers 3+7+2+5 it equals 17 (OVERCOMING VICTORY).


I was told to turn 22 pages. The Biblical meaning of 22 is THE LIGHT OF TRUTH GOING OUT IN THE MIDST OF TERRIBLE DARKNESS!!! This is a confirmation of today's scripture & message!


And this was the 2nd time l've been led to Isaiah 32. TWO (2) means witness, confirmation. It is also the 2nd Person of the Godhead (Jesus 💛).




A couple hours later, as I am sitting in my car praying while waiting to go inside the salon for my hair appointment.. I see a tiny caterpillar 🐛 on my arm 👀👀


"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."

Joel 2:1, 25-31 KJV


A BLOOD MOON IS COMING MARCH 14, 2025 DURING PURIM!!! 👀👀 7 DAYS FROM TODAY!! 👀👀


WE ARE VERY VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE GREAT & TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD!!!




The Lord confirmed today's message & the word from Joel 2 that came through the caterpillar 🐛 via 3 different prophets: Julie Green, Randy at Glory Talk & Diana Larkin 🔥🔥🔥


Julie Green 3/7/25: https://rumble.com/v6q9ui8-live-with-julie.html




Randy at Glory Talk: https://youtu.be/1FOUhSzfTG0




Diana Larkin on X: 
https://x.com/journaldiana11/status/1898035171527364974?s=43&t=BStC2LUKqYuJL_YKn206wg



When I started today's blog entry, Blogger noted the time was 5:43. Psalm 54:3 is confirmation. I am including verses 3-5 for context. GLORY TO GOD!!!

“These violent men have risen up against me; heartless, ruthless men who care nothing about God seek to take my life. 

Pause in his presence. 

But the Lord God has become my divine helper. He leans into my heart and lays his hands upon me! God will see to it that those who sow evil will reap evil. 

So Lord, in your great faithfulness, destroy them once and for all!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭54‬:‭3‬-‭5‬ ‭TPT‬‬






TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 




Comments

Popular Posts