ISAIAH 11 - THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL ARE RETURNING TO THE PROMISED LAND!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me with eyes closed to Isaiah 11 for the e time (MAN). I saw timestamp 11:01 (111) as I grabbed my phone to reference my blog.. as I looked back through my previous blog posts to see the last time I was led to Isaiah 11, I see I also received a timestamp of 11:01 (111) the last time I was led here on 2/25 ..  111 is GOD'S BELOVED SON 💛


AS I DECLARED THE SCRIPTURE, I LANDED ON ISAIAH 11:11 AT 11:11 ON THE CLOCK ⏰ 👀👀 .. VERSE 11 SPEAKS OF THE RETURN OF THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL TO THEIR LAND.


"On that day, the Lord will extend his hand a second time to restore the remnant of his people from Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the coastlands of the sea."

Isaiah 11:11 TPT


THE LORD IS CALLING HIS PEOPLE BACK TO CANAAN.. TO TAKE THE LAND THAT WAS PROMISED TO THEM & TO PLUNDER AND RULE OVER THEIR ENEMIES IN ANOTHER EXODUS (it just thundered outside 😮).


"He will lift up a banner among the nations and will gather the scattered Jews, and assemble the outcasts of Israel from the four corners of the earth.

Then Ephraim will be cleansed of envy, and those who are hostile to Judah will be cut off. Ephraim will no longer be jealous of Judah, and Judah will no longer be hostile toward Ephraim.

But they will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west; together they will plunder the people of the east. They will rule over Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites will obey them.

The Lord Yahweh will dry up the gulf of the Egyptian Sea. He will raise his hand over the Euphrates, and with the might of his wind, he will split it into seven streams that can be easily crossed in sandals.

Then there will be a highway leading out of Assyria for his remnant people to return, just as there was for Israel when they were set free from Egypt."

Isaiah 11:12-16 TPT


THIS SCRIPTURE MENTIONS EDOM, MOAB & AMMON (Jordan today). THESE WERE TRIBAL KINGDOMS THAT WORSHIPPED FALSE gods & FOUGHT WITH THE ISRAELITES OVER TERRITORY.


PORTIONS OF JORDAN BELONG TO ISRAEL. HOLY SPIRIT HAS REVEALED TO ME GOD'S JUDGMENT AGAINST JORDAN REPEATEDLY (refer to previous posts on my blog).


IT HAS BEGUN. WE ARE WATCHING PROPHECY UNFOLD. 


ISRAEL IS FOREVER!!! 



When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 12:24. The Biblical meaning of 12 & 24 is PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD .. MADE MANIFEST.  GOD'S PEOPLE ARE ENCIRCLED & PROTECTED.




Here is the 11:01 timestamp from before & today (111 💛)




When I posted that 11:01 timestamp 👆, I receive another timestamp of 12:30 (123). MY STEPS ARE DIVINELY ORDERED BY THE LORD. AND MICAH 1:2,3 is confirmation of today's message.


"Hear, all you people; listen closely, O earth and all that is in it, and let the Lord God be witness among you and against you, the Lord from His holy temple. For behold, the Lord comes forth out of His place and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth."

Micah 1:2-3 AMPC




When I posted that confirmation, I ended up posting it at 12:34! 




When I started todays blog entry, Blogger noted the time as 9:03. Deuteronomy 9:3 refers to the tribes of Israel crossing the Jordan to take the PROMISED LAND 👀👀 with the Lord going before them! It was an impossible situation in their own strength, but with God all things are possible! I am including a few extra verses for context.

“Know therefore this day that the Lord your God is He Who goes over before you as a devouring fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; so you shall dispossess them and make them perish quickly, as the Lord has promised you. Do not say in your [mind and] heart, after the Lord your God has thrust them out from before you, It is because of my righteousness that the Lord has brought me in to possess this land–whereas it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord is dispossessing them before you. Not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your [minds and] hearts do you go to possess their land; but because of the wickedness of these nations the Lord your God is driving them out before you, and that He may fulfill the promise which the Lord swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Know therefore that the Lord your God does not give you this good land to possess because of your righteousness, for you are a hard and stubborn people. [Earnestly] remember and forget not how you provoked the Lord your God to wrath in the wilderness; from the day you left the land of Egypt until you came to this place, you have been rebellious against the Lord.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭9‬:‭3‬-‭7‬ ‭AMPC‬‬





TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 






Comments

Popular Posts