HEBREWS 12 & MATTHEW 12 - ALLOW HOLY SPIRIT TO TILL THE SOIL OF YOUR GARDEN!

Holy Spirit changed things up today. As I sat quietly with the Lord ☕ this morning & listened for His voice I wrote this 👇 in my prayer journal along with the scripture I heard Him give me (Hebrews 12). Then I heard Him say to share it. I asked Holy Spirit to lead me to a 2nd scripture in the Bible to confirm .. with eyes closed He led me to Matthew 12:33 and it confirms!

As I am typing this blog entry, I noticed the date is 3/2/25 (3+2+2+5 = 12) .. and I was led to  Hebrews 12 & Matthew 12 .. 12 is the GOVERNMENT OF GOD .. SEED, TIME & HARVEST!


9:36 am 3/2/25


What is on Your heart Lord?


Seed. Time. Harvest. As it has always been — so will it always be. Man must learn that the seeds he sows do reap a harvest. Every time. Not only should men plant good seeds, but they should be planted on fertile ground that has been tilled and made ready to receive. Seeds propagated in good soil bring forth good fruit. Your heart is your garden. The soil of your heart will produce good fruit or bad fruit that does not taste good and is good for nothing but to be tossed in the trash heap. The soil of your garden must be tilled. Your garden tools are my words of LIFE. Let my words break through the top soil and till it to allow nutrients to rise to the surface. Then the seeds you sow will be nourished and bring forth life and good fruit. A garden without my word will be full of tares that choke out life. The more you allow your garden to go untended and un-tilled the more tares will spring forth until there is no room for good fruit. It is the choice and free will of man to maintain the garden of their hearts. Fruitful gardens receive Light ✨🌱. Good plants cannot grow in the darkness.


"You have not yet struggled to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin; and you have forgotten the divine word of encouragement which is addressed to you as sons, "My son, do not make light of the discipline of the Lord, And do not lose heart and give up when you are corrected by Him; For the Lord disciplines and corrects those whom He loves, And He punishes every son whom He receives and welcomes [to His heart]." [Prov 3:11, 12]. You must submit to [correction for the purpose of] discipline; God is dealing with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? Now if you are exempt from correction and without discipline, in which all [of God's children] share, then you are illegitimate children and not sons [at all]. Moreover, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us, and we submitted and respected them [for training us; shall we not much more willingly submit to the Father of spirits, and live [by learning from His discipline]? For our earthly fathers disciplined us for only a short time as seemed best to them; but He disciplines us for our good, so that we may share His holiness. For the time being no discipline brings joy, but seems sad and painful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness [right standing with God and a lifestyle and attitude that seeks conformity to God's will and purpose]."

Hebrews 12:4-11 AMP


"Either make the tree sound (healthy and good, and its fruit sound (healthy and good), or make the tree rotten (diseased and bad), and its fruit rotten (diseased and bad); for the tree is known and recognized and judged by its fruit."

Matthew 12:33 AMPC


When we till the soil, we break through the hard surface layer, break up the clumps of soil, and remove the rocks and old roots.

What has hardened my heart? What clumps block the way when I try to open my heart to Jesus? What stones am I coming across? What old roots am I getting tangled up in as I try to grow my relationship with Jesus?

Are there any bad habits that have taken root within me? Are there places where I need forgiveness or healing? Am I holding fast to any untrue beliefs that I need to discard, such as God doesn't care .. I could never be forgiven for ____.. or I'm not deserving of forgiveness?


REFLECT. ASK HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP YOU CULTIVATE THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART.




When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp 11:11. The Biblical meaning of 11:11 is NUMBER OF TRANSITION TO THE KINGDOM AGE, PROPHETIC, GOD'S JUDGMENT UPON DISORDER. 




When I started today's blog entry, Blogger noted the time was 2:57. Psalm 25 (for 2025!!!) and verse 7 is confirmation. I am including verses 6-7 here for context.

"Forgive my failures as a young man, and overlook the sins of my immaturity. Give me grace, YAHWEH! Always look at me through your eyes of love - your forgiving eyes of mercy and compassion."

Psalm 25:6-7 TPT





TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 

Comments

Popular Posts