EZEKIEL 30 - GOD'S JUDGMENT AGAINST EGYPT

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible randomly with eyes closed .. then told me to turn 22 pages (22 = A WITNESS OR MANIFESTATION OF DISORDER, THE LIGHT OF TRUTH GOING OUT IN THE MIDST OF TERRIBLE DARKNESS) to Ezekiel 30 CONCERNING GOD'S JUDGMENT AGAINST EGYPT .. WHO AT THIS MOMENT IS AMASSING TROOPS IN THE SINAI PENINSULA & APPEARS TO BE MOVING IN AN OFFENSIVE POSITION. ADDITIONALLY, EGYPT IS OPPOSING & INTERFERING WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP'S PLANS FOR GAZA.


HERE IS WHAT THE LORD SAYS TO EGYPT:

"Son of man, prophesy and announce what I, Lord Yahweh, say to Egypt: 'Weep and wail, for the day of disaster is here!

Yes, the day is near, the day of Yahweh is near! It will be a day dark with clouds, a time of trouble for the nations.

War will come upon Egypt, and terror will invade the land of Ethiopia.

Egypt's foundations will be leveled, multitudes will be slaughtered, and her riches will be carried away.

Egypt and all her allies, Ethiopia, Libya, and Lydia, all Arabia, and Kub — they will all fall by the sword!

Yahweh says, "Egypt's allies will fall, and the pride of Egypt's might will crumble. They will fall by the sword from Migool in the north to Syene in the south. I, Yahweh, have spoken.

They will be the most desolate in the midst of wasted countries, and their cities the most ruined among ruined cities. Then they will know that I am Yahweh when I set fire to Egypt and shatter all who support her.""

Ezekiel 30:2-8 TPT


"Son of man, I have broken the powerful arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Behold, you can see that no one has set the bone to make it heal.

No one has wrapped it to help it heal and get strong enough to hold a sword again.

Therefore, Lord Yahweh says,

'Behold, I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt; I will break both his arms, the strong one and the broken one, and I will make him drop the sword from his hand.'

I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them among foreign lands. And then the people of Egypt will acknowledge that I am Yahweh.

Ezekiel 30:21-22, 26 TPT


ISRAEL IS FOREVER!!!




When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 9:14 .. Zechariah 9:14 is confirmation (I am including verses 14-16 for context).


"Then the Lord will be seen [hovering] over them [protecting His people], And His arrow will go forth like lightning; And the Lord God will blow the trumpet And will march in the windstorms of the south.

The Lord of hosts shall defend and protect them; And they will devour [the enemy] and trample down the slingstones [that have missed their mark], And they will drink [of victory] and be boisterous as with wine; And they shall be filled like sacrificial bowls [used to catch the blood], Drenched like the corners of the [sacrificial] altar.

And the Lord their God shall save them on that day As the flock of His people; For they are like the [precious] jewels of a crown, Displayed and glittering in His land.

Zechariah 9:14-16 AMP


ISRAEL IS THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE!!!




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 10:9-11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 





Comments

Popular Posts