EZEKIEL 12 - TIME'S ABOUT UP FOR THE WICKED!!!
JUST WOWWWWWWWWWWWW❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
With my eyes closed as I prayed in the my Heavenly language, HOLY SPIRIT LED ME BACK TO THE SAME SCRIPTURE AS YESTERDAY!!!
Ezekiel 12 .. and I am typing this at 12:12 👀👀🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TIME IS ABOUT UP FOR THE WICKED❗❗❗
When I posted this 👆 on X, I received a timestamp of 12:17. Revelation 12:17 🔥
"Then the dragon became enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the remnant of her offspring who follow the commands of God and have the testimony of Jesus."
Revelation 12:17 TPT
TODAY IS MARCH 11 - THE START OF C0VID IN THE USA 5 YEARS AGO 👀👀 .. TIME FOR THE BOOMERANG .. TIME FOR HAMANS TO H@NG❗❗❗
THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 11 IS JUDGMENT UPON DISORDER, TRANSITION.
AND IF YOU ADD THE NUMBERS FROM 3/11/25 TOGETHER YOU GET 12 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 . CONFIRMATION OF EZEKIEL 12 AND THE EARLIER TIMESTAMP OF 12:12 AS I TYPED TODAY'S MESSAGE!!!
THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF 12 IS PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD.
SEED. TIME. HARVEST.
"For they sow the wind [in evil] And they reap the whirlwind [in disaster]."
Hosea 8:7 AMP
YESTERDAY'S POST 👇
Father, Son and Holy Spirit led me with eyes closed to Ezekiel 12 for the 2nd time (2 is a FAITHFUL WITNESS, BEING SET APART FOR GOD).
MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH GOD TODAY! THE LORD GOD SAYS “NO MORE DELAY!!!”
EVERYTHING HE HAS PROMISED HE WOULD DO .. HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS AGAINST REBELLIOUS PEOPLE .. ARE TRUE!!!
DON’T BE CAUGHT IN A SNARE OF YOUR OWN MAKING .. BY MOCKING THE PROPHETIC WORD OR THINKING THE TIME IS NOT NOW. JESUS IS COMING WITH JUSTICE & RIGHTEOUSNESS .. AND EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW!!!
“Tell them, ‘Time’s about up. Every warning is about to come true. False alarms and easygoing preaching are a thing of the past in the life of Israel. I, God, am doing the speaking. What I say happens. None of what I say is on hold. What I say, I’ll do—and soon, you rebels!’ Decree of God the Master.”
Ezekiel 12:23-25 MSG





Comments