PRAYER JOURNAL - ENEMY! YOU ARE FROZEN IN JESUS NAME!!!

11:19 pm 2/17/25


Lord what is on Your heart to share with me?


I see a very large snowflake. What does that mean?


Manipulation. Larger weather events than normal. Pray against the enemy's storms this winter.


Ok. I will do that. I will add this to my prayers. Is there a specific way you want me to pray?


Send forth My fiery arrows to pierce the enemy's storm clouds before they are dumped over cities. Instruct My hosts to carry the contents of the enemy's storm clouds and dump them over each wicked person as a boomerang. There will be such a storm surrounding them they will be blinded by it and unable to see. They will be paralyzed in place and unable to move forward with their plans.


DECREE MY BLIZZARD HAS SNOWED THEM IN. CALL THEM "LOCKED DOWN" AND FORBID THEM FROM PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THEIR NORMAL ACTIVITIES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. SAY "YOU ARE FROZEN!"




Comments

Popular Posts