PRAYER JOURNAL - DRAW NEAR ME & I WILL DRAW NEAR YOU!
5:37am 12/19/25
Lord, what is on Your heart today?
Draw near Me and I will draw near You. Sit with Me for a few. Quiet yourself and stop all that you do. Let Me bathe you in My Light to renew all parts of you. I am a good Father and I love you. So sit and stay a while. Don't rush. Be patient and still. And know I AM God. I will help you. I will strengthen you. I will guide you. I will keep you. Believe in Me and you will see. I am THEE! The One you seek. The One your heart longs for. I AM He. I love you MORE! Shalom!
When I posted this on X, I received a timestamp of 6:09. Song of Solomon 6:9 refers to Jesus description of His bride (us)!!! 💛
"But unique is my beloved dove— unrivaled in beauty, without equal, beyond compare, the perfect one, the favorite one. Others see your beauty and sing of your joy. Brides and queens chant your praise: "How blessed is she!""
Song of Songs 6:9 TPT
Comments