JOB 2 - TRUST GOD'S WISDOM!
Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (with eyes closed) then told me to turn 5 pages.. to Job 2 on Feb 2 (2/2 👀👀) .. and I just saw 2:22 on the clock right before Holy Spirit led me here 👀👀 .. and this is the 4th time I've been led here.
AFTER BEING TOLD TO TURN 5 PAGES TO GET TO TODAY'S SCRIPTURE IN JOB, I WAS LED I MY RESEARCH TO A TEACHING THAT SHARED THESE 5 IMPORTANT LESSONS FROM JOB'S SUFFERING & DELIVERANCE:
1. satan only attacked Job with sickness because God allowed it as a trial to test his faith. Sometimes God allows us to also experience trials so that our faith in Him grows STRONGER. God puts constraints on satan. The destroyer can only take things so far .. and no further!!!!!
"And the Lord said to Satan, "Behold, he is in your hand, but spare his life."
Job 2:6
2. Sin was not the cause of Job's sickness .. sin is not always the cause of our trials either.
"Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?""
Job 1:8
3. Our trials are opportunities for God to show forth His miraculous power. Those around you in your sphere of influence are witness to your faith despite the trial you are going through. And they grow in faith in response to God's willingness & ability to deliver you. God does not create the misfortune, but He does work all things for good. He restored DOUBLE to Job all that he had lost!
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28
4. In the beginning of his trial, Job was full of religion and self-righteousness because he only had a secondhand experience with God. He BLAMED GOD for his situation. By God's wisdom, Job's trial led him to a firsthand encounter with Him & intimacy that caused Job to have greater understanding of God's power & wisdom .. which caused him to repent.
"My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you."
Job 42:5
THROUGH OUR TRIALS WE EXPERIENCE A GREATER REVELATION OF GOD'S LOVE 💛
5. God wants to add to your life, not take away.
"The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy, but I have come that they may have life and have it more abundantly."
John 10:10
What should we do then when we can't understand God's ways?
Trust His wisdom.
This was revealed to me on Feb 2. The Biblical meaning of 2 is THE MANIFEST POWER OF GOD, TESTIMONY. When God speaks through the number 2, He is preaching on the subject of being a FAITHFUL WITNESS.
And the 2:22 that I saw on the clock just before being led to this scripture refers to SIGNS, MIRACLES & WONDERS in Acts 2:22.
"Peter continued, "People of Israel, listen to the facts. Jesus, the Victorious, was a man on a divine mission whose authority was clearly proven. For you know how God performed many powerful miracles, signs, and wonders through him."
Acts 2:22 TPT
According to Pastor Troy Brewer's book Numbers that Preach, 22 also refers to INTIMACY & UNITY, BEING HIDDEN FROM YOUR ENEMY, WATERS OF HEALING, GREAT ACTS OF FAITH & INCREDIBLE STABILITY IN GOD IN AN UNSTABLE WORLD.
When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 4:40 — I was led to this scripture for the 4th time. It is also the number for the "world."
"And everything I've taught you is so that the peace which is in me will be in you and will give you great confidence as you rest in me. For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world!"
John 16:33 TPT
And the Biblical meaning of 40 is TESTING or TRIAL.
SO THAT IS CONFIRMATION!!!
TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 9:11 TPT
PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:
Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God.



Comments