ISAIAH 8 - THE PLANS OF THE WICKED WILL COME TO NOTHING!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me with eyes closed to Isaiah 8 for the 22nd time. MY EYES WERE IMMEDIATELY DRAWN TO VERSE 10 .. then I picked up my phone to begin posting today's message & the time was 10:08 for ISAIAH 8:10 😮


Take counsel together [against Judah], but it shall come to nought; speak the word, but it will not stand, for God is with us [Immanuel]!

Isaiah 8:10  AMP


NO PLAN OF HELL WILL PROSPER AGAINST US!


"The Great Judgment Day of God is almost here. It's countdown time:... seven, six, five, four... Bitter and noisy cries on my Judgment Day, even strong men screaming for help. Judgment Day is payday—my anger paid out: a day of distress and anguish, a day of catastrophic doom, a day of darkness at noon, a day of black storm clouds, a day of bloodcurdling war cries, as forts are assaulted, as defenses are smashed. I'll make things so bad they won't know what hit them. They'll walk around groping like the blind. They've sinned against God! Their blood will be poured out like old dishwater, their guts shoveled into slop buckets. Don't plan on buying your way out. Your money is worthless for this. This is the Day of God's Judgment—my wrath! I care about sin with fiery passion— A fire to burn up the corrupted world, a wildfire finish to the corrupting people."

Zephaniah 1:14-18 MSG


THIS WAS REVEALED TO ME ON FEB 6 (226). 2+6 is 8 .. confirmation for Isaiah 8. And 6 is the number of MAN!


THIS WAS THE 22nd TIME I WAS LED TO ISAIAH 8. The Biblical meaning of  22 is THE LIGHT OF TRUTH GOING OUT IN THE MIDST OF TERRIBLE DARKNESS.  


WOE TO THE WICKED! THE LIGHT OF TRUTH IS COMING FOR YOU! 




When I posted today's scripture and message on X, I received a timestamp of 10:37. Hebrews 10:37 is an AMAZING CONFIRMATION!!!

As the Scriptures say, " God is coming soon! It won't be very long."

Hebrews 10:37 CEV




When I started today's blog entry, Blogger recorded the time as 10:13. Hosea 10:13 and Psalm 10:13 are also confirmation.

You have planted evil, harvested injustice and eaten the fruit of your lies.

Hosea 10:13 CEV

The wicked don't respect you. In their hearts they say, "God won't punish us!"

Psalm 10:13 CEV




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 9:11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 






Comments

Popular Posts