ISAIAH 16 - GOD DOES NOT WANT A 2 STATE SOLUTION!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me with eyes closed to Isaiah 16 for the 18th time on 2/11 (2+11 is 13 which is REBELLION). The last time I was shown this scripture that pronounces judgment upon Moab (Jordan) was 1/12 (1+12 is REBELLION). And I found out after posting today's scripture & message that King Abdullah II of Jordan is meeting with President DJT today 👀 




THE LAND OF CANAAN WAS PROMISED TO ISRAEL. MOAB (Jordan) REFUSES TO RETURN THE LAND TO ISRAEL THAT BELONGS TO IT. THEY ARE PUSHING A 2 STATE SOLUTION. GOD DOES NOT WANT A 2 STATE SOLUTION!!!

"We have heard of Moab's pride. Its people strut and boast, but without reason. Tell everyone in Moab to mourn for their nation. Tell them to cry and weep for those fancy raisins of Kir-Hareseth. Vineyards near Heshbon and Sibmah have turned brown. The rulers of nations used to get drunk on wine from those vineyards that spread to Jazer, then across the desert and beyond the sea. Now I mourn like Jazer for the vineyards of Sibmah. I shed tears for Heshbon and for Elealeh. There will be no more harvest celebrations or joyful and happy times, while bringing in the crops. Singing and shouting are gone from the vineyards. There are no joyful shouts where grapes were pressed. God has silenced them all. Deep in my heart I hurt for Moab and Kir-Heres. It's useless for Moab's people to wear themselves out by going to their altars to worship and pray. The Lord has already said all of this about Moab. Now he says, "The contract of a hired worker is good for three years, but Moab's glory and greatness won't last any longer than that. Only a few of its people will survive, and they will be left helpless."

Isaiah 16:6-14 CEV


Just prior to being led to scripture today, I saw 11:11 on the 11th on the clock.




And right after being led to Isaiah 16, I saw 11:16 on the clock. 11 = JUDGMENT UPON DISORDER and 16 = ISAIAH 16, THE LOVE OF GOD FOR HIS PEOPLE




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 9:11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 

Comments

Popular Posts