ISAIAH 14 - THE LORD HAS BROKEN THE SCEPTER OF TYRANT RULERS!
Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me with eyes closed to Isaiah 14 .. for the 5th time (GRACE). And as I declared it, VERSE 5 was highlighted to me.
"The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked, the scepter of the [tyrant] rulers."
Isaiah 14:5 AMPC
HALLELUJAH!!! FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY THE WHOLE WORLD IS FREE AT LAST!!!!!
"How have you fallen from heaven, O light-bringer and daystar, son of the morning! How you have been cut down to the ground, you who weakened and laid low the nations [O blasphemous, satanic king of Babylon!]
And you said in your heart, I will ascend to heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit upon the mount of assembly in the uttermost north.
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.
Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol (Hades), to the innermost recesses of the pit (the region of the dead).
Those who see you will gaze at you and consider you, saying, Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms?-
Who made the world like a wilderness and overthrew its cities, who would not permit his prisoners to return home?
All the kings of the nations, all of them lie sleeping in glorious array, each one in his own sepulcher.
But you are cast away from your tomb like a loathed growth or premature birth or an abominable branch lof the family] and like the raiment of the slain; and you are clothed with the slain, those thrust through with the sword, who go down to the stones of the pit [into which carcasses are thrown], like a dead body trodden underfoot.
You shall not be joined with them in burial, because you have destroyed your land and have slain your people.
May the descendants of evildoers nevermore be named!"
Isaiah 14:12-20 AMPC
satan IS PORTRAYED AS THE OPPOSITE OF GOD .. BUT SOMEDAY SOON he WILL BE EXPOSED FOR who he REALLY IS... a mere creature who IS REBELLIOUS AND who IS IN NO WAY OPPOSITE OF GOD!
his kingdom ON THE EARTH... his WORLD SYSTEM AND ATTEMPTED TAKE-OVER ARE FINISHED!!!!! THE DESTRUCTION OF BOTH LITERAL & SPIRITUAL BABYLON WILL BE COMPLETE!!!
"I will sweep it with the broom of destruction, says the Lord of hosts."
Isaiah 14:23 AMPC
AND YOU & I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY GOD FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS TO CO-LABOR WITH HIM TO USHER IN HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!!!!
This was revealed to me on Feb 17 (2/17). The Biblical meaning of 17 is OVERCOMING VICTORY. 2 + 7 is 19 (19 means GOD HAS ORDERED JUDGMENT).
When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 9:13. The Biblical meaning of 9 & 13 and several scriptures are confirmation!!!
9 = JUDGMENT OR FRUIT BEARING
13 = REBELLION
"Then the Lord said to Moses, Rise up early in the morning and stand before Pharaoh and say to him, Thus says the Lord, the God of the Hebrews, Let My people go, that they may serve Me."
Exodus 9:13 AMPC
"Then said Esther, If it pleases the king, let it be granted to the Jews which are in Shushan to do tomorrow also according to this day's decree, and let [the dead bodies of] Haman's ten sons be hanged on the gallows.
Esther 9:13 AMPC
"Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin)."
Matthew 9:13 AMPC
"Yet the people turn not to Him Who smote them, neither do they seek [inquire for or require as their vital need] the Lord of hosts."
Isaiah 9:13 AMPC
"Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows the seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine and all the hills shall melt [that is, everything heretofore barren and unfruitful shall overflow with spiritual blessing]."
Amos 9:13 AMPC
Comments