ISAIAH 10 - DELIVERANCE IS NEAR!!!

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (with eyes closed) .. then to turn 15 pages .. to Isaiah 10 for the 34th time!!! The Biblical meaning of 34 is TIME TO OVERCOME!! GOD'S OVERCOMING VICTORY THROUGH HIS MIRACLES!!!!!!


BUH BYE BARAK!!!

VERSE 34 SAYS  "And He will cut down the thickets of the forest with an ax, and Lebanon [the Assyrian] with its majestic trees shall fall by the Mighty One and mightily."



These lyrics from One God by Mercy Culture came to mind as I posted today's message: 

Every other god is an idol! 

It cannot speak! & It cannot hear! 

THERE'S ONLY ONE TRUE LIVING GOD!!!

There's only ONE God! 

ONLY ONE God! 

THERE'S ONLY ONE TRUE LIVING GOD!!!




Troy Brewer - Number 34:




My friend Debra on X also noticed this 👇. 




B🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥M❗❗❗



TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 9:11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 



Comments

Popular Posts