HAGGAI 2 - FREEDOM IS HERE! RING THAT LIBERTY BELL!!!

Holy Spirit led me to Haggai 2 today for the 6th time (NUMBER OF MAN).


"God's Message came a second time to Haggai on that most memorable day, the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month: "Speak to Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah: "I am about to shake up everything, to turn everything upside down and start over from top to bottom-overthrow governments, destroy foreign powers, dismantle the world of weapons and armaments, throw armies into confusion, so that they end up killing one another. And on that day'" —this is God's Message — "I will take you, O Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, as my personal servant and I will set you as a signet ring, the sign of my sovereign presence and authority. I've looked over the field and chosen you for this work." The Message of God-of-the-Angel-Armies.

Haggai 2:21-23 MSG


ZERUBBABEL WAS A MAN WHO WAS USED POWERFULLY TO LEAD GOD'S PEOPLE OUT OF CAPTIVITY UNDER THE DIRECTION OF KING CYRUS. IN TODAY'S PARALLEL, THERE ARE MANY ZERUBBABELS WHO ARE WORKING UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF PRESIDENT TRUMP TO LEAD US OUT OF CAPTIVITY FROM THE EVIL WORLD CONTROL SYSTEM (or ESTABLISHMENT).

THE LORD TOLD NATE JOHNSON IN 2017 THAT HE RELEASED THE "ZERUBBABEL ANOINTING" OVER AMERICA - FOR A NEW SEASON AROUND PRESIDENT TRUMP'S INAUGURATION. I THINK THAT IS FOR NOW!!!

NATE SAID "I want to prophesy over America and highlight the assignment from heaven in this season to not only restore and raise up the nation of America, but also to use her as a signpost and catalyst for the nations — and even more so for the Body of Christ."

AND ACCORDING TO WHAT THE LORD SHOWED NATE, THIS ANOINTING .. "is leading this nation out of captivity, out of imprisonment and out from under the oppression of principalities and demonic powers that seek to enslave it .. and America is coming out of its identity crisis and confusion .. sons and daughters are emerging with a heart after God's heart to heal the land!"

GOD IS USING PRESIDENT TRUMP & THE ZERUBBABELS TO SET THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA & THEN THE WORLD FREE!

FREEDOM IS HERE!!!!

RING THAT LIBERTY BELL!!!!!!!




Word from Nate Johnson:

https://charismanews.com/politics/issues/prophecy-the-lord-is-releasing-the-anointing-of-zerubbabel/


BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

Today's date 2/5/25 adds up to 14. 14 = GENERATIONAL PROMISES, FEAR OF THE LORD (when you love what God loves and hate what God hates), A WITNESS TO THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVING, GOD'S SPIRIT IS PERFECTING SOMETHING, THE DRASTIC MEASURES GOD WILL TAKE TO MAKE SOMETHING RIGHT, GOD SAYS "I WARNED YOU THIS WAS COMING!"

GOD KEPT HIS 400+ YEAR PROMISE TO DELIVER ISRAEL OUT OF SLAVERY IN EGYPT ON THE 14th DAY OF THE MONTH 👀

When I started today's blog entry, Blogger noted the time was 3:01 (31)  31 = OFFSPRING, GOD IS SPEAKING TO US ABOUT THE GENERATIONS THAT CAME BEFORE US, LEGACY, HERITAGE THAT IS PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE BLOODLINE.

CONFIRMATION!!!




TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 9:11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 




Comments

Popular Posts